Appeal ASADA v Dank (AFL) WADA V Players CAS(Nov), WADA v Dank? New evidence players tested TB4

Remove this Banner Ad

Difference is DJ and I have a history of playful banter. Where as you purposefully and personally attacked Cylon and her situation, which is completely different. If you can't see the difference then that's your issue not mine.
You wanting to be a white knight is entirely your issue actually

I think this sums up this 'saga' from the Essendon perspective.

See, I think it was a tragedy in a sporting sense, that Raelene Boyle got dudded by a cheat. I think it's a tragedy, in a sporting sense that anyone that wins the Tour de France has quesiton marks over them.
I think it's a shame that a freak like Usain Bolt could be a cheat. And that due to the fact that it's actually happened for decades, the average sports fans thinks like this.

What WADA do for sport globally, is critical in my opinion.

I pity you, and have contempt for people like you, that put their own interests ahead of that. 'I just wanna barrack for my boys! DE-FENCE!! <clap clap clap> DE-FENCE!! <clap clap clap> BAALLLLLL!!!!' I mean how shallow and weak is that thinking?

The Essendon stance, which you've put out there clearly in your previous post, disgusts me frankly.

It's an insult to the intelligence of society to expect everyone to just 'move on' and just start cheering for our football teams when this case is clearly still open.

Until the truth comes out, and people are held accountable, I can't fathom that genuine sports fans should just accept this and move on.
The contemptuous and disgusted bushranger goes bang
Maybe it's time to forsake sport for a life of the mind bushranger?

Until the truth comes out, and people are held accountable, I can't fathom that genuine sports fans should just accept this and move on.

Once WADA have re-presented ASADA's empty hand at CAS - assuming it actually gets that far - the innocent Essendon 34 will finally be able to fully concentrate on their football again.

The lesson for everyone in this saga is it's easy to make hysterical, foundless allegations. Far harder to prove them.

because my kid was conspired against then it's good that Essendon are punished.

Makes sense.

Face facts lady: your kid was never good enough. There's no consipiracy, you are just biased parents who have an axe to grind, and that's why no-one will help you. Sorry about that

Maybe her kid wasn't good enough but from what I understand, some of the suggestions she makes are deeply troubling and certainly need addressing.

He's right though. This could allow the players to bargain their 2 year ban down to just 685 days!
When have the not be able to compete? When have the stopped being rewarded? Will Jobe give back the medal?

No chance. Your club is seen as dirty by the world body they are not going to allow this loophole to survive. Time to start facing facts.

You'd think they are taking the extra to look at the reasons the Tribunal used to shut it down and get those fixed.

No chance. Your club is seen as dirty by the world body they are not going to allow this loophole to survive. Time to start facing facts.

Fact is it's easy to make hysterical, foundless allegations, and far harder to prove them. As ASADA have already found, and WADA are about to :thumbsu:

Just saying... I think last I saw the evidence wasnt very strong and the ASADA Case got smashed... Maybe WADA have found that smoking gun or maybe they have offered Dank a job just like ASADA tried with Charters...
ASADA never offered him a job. But don't let facts get in the way of your rant.

Agree totally - except that today I'm starting to think people who watch footy are occasionally weird. I've just masterminded this plan where I go home 'sick' and all and sit on the couch under a blanket watching a replay of yesterdays Demon's match, and I'm actually about to put the plan into action by justifying it in my own mind with "its not like we win every week".

A tremendous plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But But But.... Bec Wilson tells us that EFC and the AFL are in trouble...

"With the case going to CAS, the roles are now reversed. The onus is now the sole responsibility of the athlete to prove his innocence" - Rebecca Wilson.

No. no. No, Bec. Wrong. wrong. wrong!

The onus is on WADA to prove guilt. Same as the onus was on ASADA.

8682.jpg

Bec Wilson: Folks are dumb where I come from.

Last edited:
Do 39yo males go on sex tours of Pattaya?

Agree totally - except that today I'm starting to think people who watch footy are occasionally weird. I've just masterminded this plan where I go home 'sick' and all and sit on the couch under a blanket watching a replay of yesterdays Demon's match, and I'm actually about to put the plan into action by justifying it in my own mind with "its not like we win every week".

That's not that weird.

Do 39yo males go on sex tours of Pattaya?

Whas the banket for?

Things are certainly getting personal in here.....

Frankly I'm not sure what to think. Does this mean that the case/chain of evidence is weak?
Would they pursue the case if it was?

Or are WADA just making sure what they present is water-tight?

I've made wrong calls in this saga before assuming one or t'other.

Things are certainly getting personal in here.....

Frankly I'm not sure what to think. Does this mean that the case/chain of evidence is weak?
Would they pursue the case if it was?

Or are WADA just making sure what they present is water-tight?

I've made wrong calls in this saga before assuming one or t'other.
Your just going to hear the same

People will say that WADA is making sure it's water tight

The other foamers will say it's WADA buying time to fabricate evidence, search more evidence or pay/offer a job to Charter to appear

FACT: WADA believe they have a case, and we know nothing else apart from that

You have become personal and mocking or belittling of others though when it suits your narrative though Jen.

Point here, though I do think there have been enough times BF is a little out there

You seem quite happy to fuel that, to me because in general BF narrative of ASADA are bad isn't what you like.

But in other incidences you'll defend Bec Wilson from similar dumb ridicule from Essendon supporters because though you may not it her work, the basic premise of what she is writing is in line with your belief on this matter, the WADA are good Even if there are some loose points within that.

Both are in simular positions to me, are painful to listen to at times for different reasons. Have a very different view on all of this. Both are in a teh source of much HTB ridicule, but you'll defend one, but be happy to fuel that to another.
Not following this well DR, perhaps written on a phone?

I know there are times I may cross the line, but I will always apologise when pulled up for it. Please, re read what Lance wrote to Cylon. It was completely uncalled for and crossed the line of common decency.

Also, please show me where I've defended Bec Wilson? Advising about her background in media is not supporting her or what she writes, rather supplying someone who accused her of sleeping with the boss to get where she is, with the facts.

"With the case going to CAS, the roles are now reversed. The onus is now the sole responsibility of the athlete to prove his innocence" - Rebecca Wilson.

No. no. No, Bec. Wrong. wrong. wrong!

The onus is on WADA to prove guilt. Same as the onus was on ASADA.

8682.jpg

Bec Wilson: Folks are dumb where I come from.
No need to bad mouth bec. 100% of people know she's got no idea, so you don't need to take sides on what she says.

Remove this Banner Ad

Appeal ASADA v Dank (AFL) WADA V Players CAS(Nov), WADA v Dank? New evidence players tested TB4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back