Appeal ASADA v Dank (AFL) WADA V Players CAS(Nov), WADA v Dank? New evidence players tested TB4

Remove this Banner Ad

Well for starters, hopefully Australia stops using Netflix for one day, so we can use our awesome copper cables for Charters to Skype in. That's if his subpoenad

Has WADA even taken this into consideration?

Maybe Charter can get a new job offered (because he has been previously right?) being a air flight attendant to McD.

If Little only owned Toll still, could of got a free air toll ipec priority to Switzerland to assist
My mates internet went down for ages. Turns out that Netflix coming into Australia caused some of his ISP's servers to meltdown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha!

As if any of you foamers are going to do that.
Classic... so true! When WADA fail just like ASADA did... I wonder what line the foamers will run with? Fair chance it will be like our mate McD likes to say.... I know they did it... I just cannot prove it or have any evidence.

Sorry but with all of Essendon's muddling during the process if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and ends up as a giraffe something is wrong. Essendon are guilty as hell.
Ok buddy. :) Whatever gets you through.

Richard Young has been ASADA's external council and been up to speed on this case for a long time.

That Young has requested 45 days more just to prepare the brief is very interesting, and suggests the case may not even get to CAS.
Keep hoping, hey?

Nope. Innocent guys subjected to a 3 year witch hunt?

The process is stuffed.

You are right. The process is stuffed, as you put it.

Imagine, the Chinese swim team injecting unknown substances into their swimmers, then go on to win every gold medal in the pool.

Would you be happy with that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Appeal ASADA v Dank (AFL) WADA V Players CAS(Nov), WADA v Dank? New evidence players tested TB4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back