Appeal ASADA v Dank (AFL) WADA V Players CAS(Nov), WADA v Dank? New evidence players tested TB4

Remove this Banner Ad

Too hard to tell tbh.

Depends what you want to see.

Dank and his mates doped and covered it up, ASADA had to figure it all out

Dank and his mates were ripping the club, all of a sudden you have some things unaccounted for and ASADA have to figure out if that means players doped or if Dank was just greedy and opportunistic for a few dollars., or both.

Are you not wondering why, and/or concerned that the club haven't appeared at all worried about this?

Last edited:
I guess that could be true, except for the increased injections in your players and consent forms that say thymosin blah blah blah.

As for the Trigg situation? Mick threw a hand grenade designed purely to throw Trigg in the shit. It was calculated and manipulative (knowing Trigg's past indiscretion).

The difference between our two scenarios? There really is nothing to see with us and it really is a storm in a tea-cup. :p
Right but it also makes for a good opportunity to rip off someone with lax accounting practices, not properly keeping a track of things. Did Dank purposely use generic names to try and get around any checks, and I do think there is some big mistakes there considering what they are working with. With just calling it Thymosin, were those in the accts dept aware of the different types of Thymo? If they saw a reciept for Tb4 would it get them without realizing it.

And yeah it's all Micks fault. :p

The cards he is holding must be huge, because so far the AFL, ASADA, Essendon and even Hird himself in his legal wranglings have all yet to put this guy under the hammer.
My guess would be the afl trying to protect essendon without overdoing it doesn't want dank to start spilling his guts on what drugs are be used around the league and at which clubs. So everyone just shut up and try let things blow over with minimal damage.

My guess would be the afl trying to protect essendon without overdoing it doesn't want dank to start spilling his guts on what drugs are be used around the league and at which clubs. So everyone just shut up and try let things blow over with minimal damage.
I have been thinking this for a while now.
Paid to shut up maybe

Not sure about the paid bit, but he must have dirt on everyone. Maybe it's the bikie connection that scares the shit out of them all?
I am of the belief Dank has records, and not just records of who got what at the EFC either.
I also believe he is not the only person that knows of these records, and i am not talking just the EFC either.

FINALLY looks like all the very sad campaigners on BF are finally starting to realise they are wasting their lives in pursuit of an outcome that simply wont transpire. Surprisingly after almost a year of no new evidence, a tribunal hearing that cleared the players months ago, a media campaign that has simply gone on to sensationalise other issues in order to sell papers/subscriptions/clicks .... BF activity on this page has reached an all time low.

No one cares... nothing will change despite your outrage... the club will continue to prosper and the players will remain innocent....

If you want to continue to fight or hang out with sad individuals, head down to Albert Park and see if the GP Protesters are still down there fighting the good fight 10 years on....

FINALLY looks like all the very sad campaigners on BF are finally starting to realise they are wasting their lives in pursuit of an outcome that simply wont transpire. Surprisingly after almost a year of no new evidence, a tribunal hearing that cleared the players months ago, a media campaign that has simply gone on to sensationalise other issues in order to sell papers/subscriptions/clicks .... BF activity on this page has reached an all time low.

No one cares... nothing will change despite your outrage... the club will continue to prosper and the players will remain innocent....

If you want to continue to fight or hang out with sad individuals, head down to Albert Park and see if the GP Protesters are still down there fighting the good fight 10 years on....
Let me guess, you were of the belief that WADA wouldn't come over the top, weren't you? See how well that went eh? :rolleyes:

Almost all of the conversation on this board stemmed from news.

News was almost always generated from leaks.

Leaks were almost always generated by Essendon.

Since the 'news' has dried up, naturally so has the conversation.

Doesn't for a second change anything though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's to another season being overshadowed by the glorified drug scandal. Who cares who's in the Grand Final, or who's playing well, or winning the Brownlow because the drug scandal has to be shoved down our throats for another year. Can we not deal with any of this until the damn POST-SEASON? Please?

Almost all of the conversation on this board stemmed from news.

News was almost always generated from leaks.

Leaks were almost always generated by Essendon.

Since the 'news' has dried up, naturally so has the conversation.

Doesn't for a second change anything though.
Leaks were almost always generated by the AFL.

It was only when it became apparent that the coaches were going to be scapegoated that Hird started to fire back, and only once Little came in that the club started to fire back.

Here's to another season being overshadowed by the glorified drug scandal. Who cares who's in the Grand Final, or who's playing well, or winning the Brownlow because the drug scandal has to be shoved down our throats for another year. Can we not deal with any of this until the damn POST-SEASON? Please?
I don't necessarily see it being intrusive to the average punters enjoyment of football. Don't read tabloid newspapers or watch footy shows. Go watch your own team live and games of interest on tv. You will miss most of the nonsense, and unless you are a long suffering Richmond supporter, live a happy and fulfilling life.

I for one find the suffering of Essendon supporters refreshing and revitalising to my footy soul.

I don't necessarily see it being intrusive to the average punters enjoyment of football. Don't read tabloid newspapers or watch footy shows. Go watch your own team live and games of interest on tv. You will miss most of the nonsense, and unless you are a long suffering Richmond supporter, live a happy and fulfilling life.

I for one find the suffering of Essendon supporters refreshing and revitalising to my footy soul.

It was enjoyable at first to see them get punished in the sense that they used drugs (plain and simply illegal), but after 3 years and still no punishment...I'm done.

My friend trust me, I've already followed that advice on ignoring the media. But it seems futile when one of the AFL's sacred clubs are caught in the middle. But hey, that's silly of me to think they wouldn't shove it down our throats. Let's face it, the more they over-hype the more attention it brings. And of course...the media's job is not to tell us the truth, the media's job is to make money.

It was only when it became apparent that the coaches were going to be scapegoated that Hird started to fire back, and only once Little came in that the club started to fire back.

Oh really? Great word. Full of emotion and all. The underground word is that privately the AFLPA would be delighted to see Hird out of the game. For ever. Just another piece in the interlocking global conspiracy to scapegoat the poor man.

and only once Little came in that the club started to fire back.

And hasn't that worked out well:rolleyes:

Brace yourself. Ings said a Christmas result would be extremely fast. CAS have no need to rush at all, just be thorough.

I reckon this will finish halfway into next (2016) season.

Well played. Have fun crying yourself to sleep when majority of the side gets done for 2 years.

Oh really? Great word. Full of emotion and all. The underground word is that privately the AFLPA would be delighted to see Hird out of the game. For ever. Just another piece in the interlocking global conspiracy to scapegoat the poor man.

And hasn't that worked out well:rolleyes:
I'm not too concerned about what the aflpa think, if the players had raised concerns with Hird then it might have meant something. They've seen all the evidence now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Appeal ASADA v Dank (AFL) WADA V Players CAS(Nov), WADA v Dank? New evidence players tested TB4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back