Appeal ASADA v Dank (AFL) WADA V Players CAS(Nov), WADA v Dank? New evidence players tested TB4

Remove this Banner Ad

LMAO. You crack me up. Join date March 2015.

Isn't it more embarrassing that he's talking more sense than you and you have been here since 06

Sense as in "he says what I think so therefore he must be right yez"? You two are like fruit flies. Shoo.

You have been talking crap for a long time Jenny, you passed the point of being relevant long ago.

I have yet to see you say anything of value this side of 2015 and I dare say that probably extends back to well into 2014. But keep going I guess, doesn't hurt to try.

You have been talking crap for a long time Jenny, you passed the point of being relevant long ago.

I have yet to see you say anything of value this side of 2015 and I dare say that probably extends back to well into 2014. But keep going I guess, doesn't hurt to try.

funny....i think the same of you! :)

I am REALLY interested in that question. I want to know what was in the needles. But, a trial that doesn't involve Dank will not answer that question. A process that doesn't involve Dank will not answer that question. What I really want to know is why ASADA went to great lengths to get the power to compel interviews and then didn't get the guy who was doing the injecting in to chat.

And wasn't there supposed to be an ongoing fine of ~$1500/day for refusing?

<EDIT>
$5,000/day
Two others already mentioned it, my apologies.
</EDIT>

Last edited:
What difference does the join date make?
Sure it does. I think when they are from my side of the fence, you call them trolls. Clearly someone reincarnated given their apparent depth of knowledge of my posting history.

Lmao, you are hilarious. have you ever read the shit you write? I am on Pulitzer Prize winning standard compared to you buddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am REALLY interested in that question. I want to know what was in the needles. But, a trial that doesn't involve Dank will not answer that question. A process that doesn't involve Dank will not answer that question. What I really want to know is why ASADA went to great lengths to get the power to compel interviews and then didn't get the guy who was doing the injecting in to chat.
Easy answer - re documents you can say you don't have any - re interviews you can claim self incrimination. I suspect this is how he avoided being interviewed (as it is the only way to avoid it under the act).

They asked him once they had their super power. I guess they didn't want to go the whole hog knowing it was a pointless exercise. He signed a stat dec that said he had no documents, and he told them he had nothing to say to them. So you can fine him a shit load of money and still end up with nothing... or just get on with the job at hand.
Get real with your guesses- ASADA has a $5000 pecuniary penalty per day. That is 5000 bucks per day and they don't impose it? You cop a lot less for not lodging a tax return. If you took your blindfold off you'd be asking why they don't want to go near Dank.

Get real with your guesses- ASADA has a $5000 pecuniary penalty per day. That is 5000 bucks per day and they don't impose it? You cop a lot less for not lodging a tax return. If you took your blindfold off you'd be asking why they don't want to go near Dank.
We didn't lodge a tax return for 6 years. Didn't get fined either. The penalties are there, they aren't always applied.

Was commenting on the propensity for you guys to work in tandem. It's quite sweet when you think about it. Ganged up on? By those two? Pfffft. You are funny! :p
Weird how you only comment on Essendon fans propensity.

Your bias is showing Jen. ;)

And weird how you only pick me up on picking up Essendon fans. I'll show you my bias and match with with yours.
:D

I, an Essendon fan, tend to stand up for...... Essendon?

No way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Appeal ASADA v Dank (AFL) WADA V Players CAS(Nov), WADA v Dank? New evidence players tested TB4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back