Appeal ASADA v Dank (AFL) WADA V Players CAS(Nov), WADA v Dank? New evidence players tested TB4

Remove this Banner Ad

We didn't lodge a tax return for 6 years. Didn't get fined either. The penalties are there, they aren't always applied.
Let me help you get some perspective because you appear to be losing it, chasing that rainbow. A federal government agency spends a highly publicised 3 years investigating team doping and fails to activate one of it's main enforcement powers against one of the primary targets; as opposed to the Tax Office not bothering to deal with an annoying blow fly that hasn't lodged income tax returns for 6 years and was probably due for a tax refund anyway. Unless of course you're in the same league as some notable tax evaders like Glenn Wheatley. ASADA are the ones that need to be investigated.

Let me help you get some perspective because you appear to be losing it, chasing that rainbow. A federal government agency spends a highly publicised 3 years investigating team doping and fails to activate one of it's main enforcement powers against one of the primary targets; as opposed to the Tax Office not bothering to deal with an annoying blow fly that hasn't lodged income tax returns for 6 years and was probably due for a tax refund anyway. Unless of course you're in the same league as some notable tax evaders like Glenn Wheatley. ASADA are the ones that need to be investigated.
The agencies powers extend to making him show up, and they compel him to hand over documentation.

We keep being reminded by the people who want to paint ASADA as incompetent morons wasting taxpayer dollars that they shouldn't be wasting time and money in a pointless exercise.

What would you call the waste of time and money compelling someone who has already stated very clearly (signed a stat dec and all) that he claims to have no documentation to hand over, nor any intention to talk, to compel him to show up for a chat and to hand over documents?

The agencies powers extend to making him show up, and they compel him to hand over documentation.

We keep being reminded by the people who want to paint ASADA as incompetent morons wasting taxpayer dollars that they shouldn't be wasting time and money in a pointless exercise.

What would you call the waste of time and money compelling someone who has already stated very clearly (signed a stat dec and all) that he claims to have no documentation to hand over, nor any intention to talk, to compel him to show up for a chat and to hand over documents?
You've forgotten the other bit- you know, the daily cash register kerching.

Perfect case and opportunity to excercise their pecuniary powers and they wilted. They're shit scared of any engagement with Dank, and we all know why. That is all.
So scared of engagement with Dank that they charged him with 34 breaches of the anti-doping code and took it to tribunal.

Yep. That's why.

No, you are just blinded by your support of the club at the centre of it. :p

And I don't hate anybody.
Nah I can talk about it. And the other clubs/players facing issues with ASADA.

You however couldn't bring yourself to discuss more then Essendon. :) You admitted that yourself when you said you prefer to only focus on one case. :)

Perfect case and opportunity to excercise their pecuniary powers and they wilted. They're shit scared of any engagement with Dank, and we all know why. That is all.
What a load of absolute shit. The people scared of Dank is your lot. After the first attempt to blame him and his response, you haven't said boo to him since. As litigious as your lot have shown to be, not one law suit against the very person that could help you.

Or hinder you.

Nah I can talk about it. And the other clubs/players facing issues with ASADA.

You however couldn't bring yourself to discuss more then Essendon. :) You admitted that yourself when you said you prefer to only focus on one case. :)
Ah, there IS only one case of systematic club wide doping and missing/lacking records. The other instances are positive tests that will all be dealt with.

Ah, there IS only one case of systematic club wide doping and missing/lacking records. The other instances are positive tests that will all be dealt with.
That doesn't counter anything I said. :D

Keep swinging love one day you'll connect.

That doesn't counter anything I said. :D

Keep swinging love one day you'll connect.
Counter what? You haven't given me anything to bother with. And you might like the point scoring and pissing competition, I just want the truth. I don't think you do.

Counter what? You haven't given me anything to bother with. And you might like the point scoring and pissing competition, I just want the truth. I don't think you do.
:) Whatever helps you sleep at night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They asked him once they had their super power. I guess they didn't want to go the whole hog knowing it was a pointless exercise. He signed a stat dec that said he had no documents, and he told them he had nothing to say to them. So you can fine him a shit load of money and still end up with nothing... or just get on with the job at hand.

You're seriously comfortable with this outcome?

Don't you know that white knights like ASADA can do no wrong in the fight against drugs in sport. And the means, whatever they are, are justified by the glorious ends (see Cronulla).

What a load of absolute shit. The people scared of Dank is your lot. After the first attempt to blame him and his response, you haven't said boo to him since. As litigious as your lot have shown to be, not one law suit against the very person that could help you.

Or hinder you.
You're full of shit- Dank has said all he needs to i.e. nothing illegal. You're mob are administratively destitute and you clap your hands. What a freaking joke.

You're full of shit- Dank has said all he needs to i.e. nothing illegal. You're mob are administratively destitute and you clap your hands. What a freaking joke.

What about prohibited for professional athletes? Essendon and Dank have pushed this line of "nothing illegal" for a while because I believe it's true.Peptides aren't illegal however they are Prohibited to pro athletes.;)

No, not at all. I already said they should have fined his ass! However I do believe it would have been a complete waste of time and energy because he would not turn up and if he did, wouldn't say anything.

They're shit scared of any engagement with Dank, and we all know why. That is all.

No, not all of us.

Any chance someone could explain from a Bombers point-of-view why ASADA didn't enforced their powers with him?

We've heard opinions why from all and sundry, but I've yet to hear this detailed from an Essendon perspective.

Lmao, this coming from the club that allowed a doping program to gallop along unchecked for months, got pinged and handed the worst penalties in the history of the game for poor governance (ie. Shit administration). My administration however, is going from strength to strength. New coach, new CEO, new players. Good players. I like where I'm sitting much better thanks.

No, not all of us.

Any chance someone could explain from a Bombers point-of-view why ASADA didn't enforced their powers with him?

We've heard opinions why from all and sundry, but I've yet to hear this detailed from an Essendon perspective.

I have no idea. Perhaps they didn't like what he told the ACC under oath because it didn't match the narrative. I'm not sure. It seems ridiculous to get the power to compel people to attend interviews and then not use it on the only person that knows what happened. Worst case it'd be nearly 450 * $5000 into the federal coffers by now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Appeal ASADA v Dank (AFL) WADA V Players CAS(Nov), WADA v Dank? New evidence players tested TB4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back