APS 3rd XVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Chugga said:
Don't tell me they get scholarships from 3rds boys???? :D

Tyrell is usless, I would prefer a carbon rod over him. No match for the B-Train.

scholarships fade out before the 3rds team. tommy t will need a cage around him if he is to be stopped. the kid is a machine, likes his vodka too.

Chief Wiggam said:
scholarships fade out before the 3rds team. tommy t will need a cage around him if he is to be stopped. the kid is a machine, likes his vodka too.

He will be nullified by the bowmanator when he comes across him. That kid doesn't down soft drinks like vodka, he drinks beer, it's where his superior fitness comes from.

The Scotch 3rds are probably the strongest to come out of the APS this year. Although they have suffered a massive set back with Big Red playing for the 2's the 3rdXVIII will still destroy any oppostion that stands in their way. With big Tristan Bowman holding up the half back line, Matt Homewood on the ball and snapping goals in his favourable foward pocket, and the 'whopper' and the big unit himself cheza haines on the bench the Scotch 3rd's cannot be beaten

loveit20 said:
The Scotch 3rds are probably the strongest to come out of the APS this year. Although they have suffered a massive set back with Big Red playing for the 2's the 3rdXVIII will still destroy any oppostion that stands in their way. With big Tristan Bowman holding up the half back line, Matt Homewood on the ball and snapping goals in his favourable foward pocket, and the 'whopper' and the big unit himself cheza haines on the bench the Scotch 3rd's cannot be beaten

Too right, Wesley will be struggling this satday.

Oh and i forgot to metion the B-Train despite being injured the B-Train is coming to line up for the Scotch 3rds. The B-Train is in amazing form having won the game for Scotch last week in just one half. The B-Train received 3 letters this week from Collingwood, Hawthorn and Essendon all wanting him to come down to training at their club as they prepare to draft arguably the greatest 1 draft pick in history, the B-Train will be not be stopping at any stations this week, watch out.

tr44 said:
seccull will be a hard man to stop in the mgs midfeild

I agree with that comment tr44, i heard rumours MGS 3rds outfit this yr are a team of runners with a lot of talent and guts...the mgs team will controll the stopages and generate a free flowing game this year with the likes of trino,bennet and may in the midfield providing options for the G-UNIT (gus May) and the macadonian marvel petso with the lil crummer ingemar the dangerman in the team...big year for the bloods this yr

BIGfootyfan34 said:
I agree with that comment tr44, i heard rumours MGS 3rds outfit this yr are a team of runners with a lot of talent and guts...the mgs team will controll the stopages and generate a free flowing game this year with the likes of trino,bennet and may in the midfield providing options for the G-UNIT (gus May) and the macadonian marvel petso with the lil crummer ingemar the dangerman in the team...big year for the bloods this yr

They will be no match for the leathal bonecrunching play of the scotch turds.

theweatherman said:
They will be no match for the leathal bonecrunching play of the scotch turds.

'leathal bonecrunching'??? im doubting there would be anything of the sort. come over to AGSV and play some real teams. assumption college would hammer any of you soft APS teams, let alone your thirds teams.

BIGfootyfan34 said:

shut up mcCoy and concentrate on your own football rather than posting this crap about the 3rd's.
you'll be there soon if your not careful

brighton grammar 3rds will be a strong team this year with the great sammy marks down back and simo weybury runs like dalsanto....should b in the 1's but hes been suspened from playing 1st or 2nds because of a big alturcation last year againt trinity.

nick Materia plays midfield reminds me of lenny hayes.

will give xavier a run for there money next saturday

loveit20 said:
Too bad Caulfield (Wheelers Hill Campus) thumped em this morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

melbournemartin said:
Too bad Caulfield (Wheelers Hill Campus) thumped em this morning.

That's interesting. Because caulfield's 3's played scotch's 4s. You should thump them as you're a grade higher. We'll see how you handle a 3rd XVIII. As for the scotch 3s, they had a good win against wesley. reports say that it was a 10 goal demolition. key performers were the b-train who is flying after injuries have plauged him, melville was solid in the centre while bowman gave them drive off the half back flank. The feeling of the game was typified by a 4-man forward line from wesley with an 8-man backline and still couldn't stop the mighty scotch contingent. Honourable mention to homer who was dragged after being involved in a scuffle on the forward flank, herb doesnt want to see this kind of play from the boys this year. Moreover, Whopper was instrumental with his crashing of packs all day long and we may see him crash some packs later tonight. In addition, Wilko had a good day out with the support of his sister on the sidelines. Well done to all the boys to day. Watch out 3rd division, scotch will be a powerhouse.

actually the caulfield wheelers hill 3rd XI is actually called the 4th XI and the caulfield campus's 3rd XI is actually called the 3rd XI.

so yeh i was wondering why you were talking up such a :D:D:D:D team lol cos they were pretty crap but now i know why

The Caulfield Campus 3rd Team had a win as well, overcoming a deficit at half time to win by a comfortable 3-4 goal margin over St.Kevins.

According to my sources, the Scotch thirds handed out an absoloute thumping to Wesley.

Tricky_Ricky2 said:
The Caulfield Campus 3rd Team had a win as well, overcoming a deficit at half time to win by a comfortable 3-4 goal margin over St.Kevins.
CGS 3rd XVIII didn't score in the first quarter, and were down against St Kevins by four goals at the main break. We overran them in the second half with a nine goal turnaround, orchestrated by the midfield of: Dylan Tobias, Sean Schumacher, Ben Wilson, David Hyman and Max Price. Caulfield ended up winning by 31 points, a great start to the season.

Goals: Hyman 3, Erlanger 3 (multiples).

Best: Schumacher, Tobias, Chambralides, Price, Hunt, Hyman, Wilson.

theweatherman said:
That's interesting. Because caulfield's 3's played scotch's 4s. You should thump them as you're a grade higher. We'll see how you handle a 3rd XVIII. As for the scotch 3s, they had a good win against wesley. reports say that it was a 10 goal demolition. key performers were the b-train who is flying after injuries have plauged him, melville was solid in the centre while bowman gave them drive off the half back flank. The feeling of the game was typified by a 4-man forward line from wesley with an 8-man backline and still couldn't stop the mighty scotch contingent. Honourable mention to homer who was dragged after being involved in a scuffle on the forward flank, herb doesnt want to see this kind of play from the boys this year. Moreover, Whopper was instrumental with his crashing of packs all day long and we may see him crash some packs later tonight. In addition, Wilko had a good day out with the support of his sister on the sidelines. Well done to all the boys to day. Watch out 3rd division, scotch will be a powerhouse.

The B-Train and Tristan Bowman were both tripled teamed all day but still managed to get 3 and 2 votes from the great Doug Gailbraith who commented he was inspired by the effort

melbournemartin said:
actually the caulfield wheelers hill 3rd XI is actually called the 4th XI and the caulfield campus's 3rd XI is actually called the 3rd XI.

so yeh i was wondering why you were talking up such a :D:D:D:D team lol cos they were pretty crap but now i know why
who's this? do you go to cgs?

SouthSwans said:
CGS 3rd XVIII didn't score in the first quarter, and were down against St Kevins by four goals at the main break. We overran them in the second half with a nine goal turnaround, orchestrated by the midfield of: Dylan Tobias, Sean Schumacher, Ben Wilson, David Hyman and Max Price. Caulfield ended up winning by 31 points, a great start to the season.

Goals: Hyman 3, Erlanger 3 (multiples).

Best: Schumacher, Tobias, Chambralides, Price, Hunt, Hyman, Wilson.

Hyman kicked 2 goals. And i most certainly wouldn't put him in the best, they were the only two kicks he got all day. And what did Hunt do that was anything special?

CGS 3rd XVIII lost by four points to Melbourne Grammar. Tom Landy kicked 5 goals and Caulfield fought hard to come back from 5 goals down at 3 quarter time. It was a good effort to get so close.

SouthSwans said:
CGS 3rd XVIII lost by four points to Melbourne Grammar. Tom Landy kicked 5 goals and Caulfield fought hard to come back from 5 goals down at 3 quarter time. It was a good effort to get so close.
It was a terrific effort by Caulfield to get close to Mgs in 1st's, 2nd's and 3rd's. Certainly proved that they are on the rise as a football school.Could have almost won in the 1sts if a certain player had not pulled out of a marking contest allowing Measures to kick the sealer. 2nd's did very well to get within 6 goals of MGS.Could win a couple of games.

was anyone at the bgs vs xavier game. tight for the first half, until bgs exploded away in the second half kicking i think ova 12 goals to xaviers 3.
but the real drama happened at the end with that nice brawl. 36 players all going at it. did anyone know who that 50 yr old guy was, he was putting people in head locks and throwing punches on year 11s. haha looking forward to round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

APS 3rd XVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back