APS 3rd XVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

CGS r proving hard to beat with
  • c twoomey kicking goals galore
    [
    • d hyman winning a lot of the ball in the middle, with support from m price and r hyland
    • d tobias has been dominating all round the ground
    • landy kicks a few and has been dominating 2s
    • backilne is good with J Scully the Mal michael of the team
    • joe braden is a beast who takes a mark or two
    • and finally loose man T Baker has been winning a heap of the ball and has been one of the best this yr for the team
    • a tough team to beat i say
    /LIST]

mate you are raving on your team like it is good
geelong college 3rds beat you guys convingly
until your players lose weight they will still not be as good as the other superior teams like gc 3rds

i find it pretty funny how all the scotchy boys on the forum have gone quiet in the past couple of days after talking up their 2nds side and being humbled by the xavier 2s.
however gotta give credit to their 1s team, a top team and hopefully they can top haileybury

Ozzie72 said:
mate you are raving on your team like it is good
geelong college 3rds beat you guys convingly
until your players lose weight they will still not be as good as the other superior teams like gc 3rds

Convincingly?

7 points is a convincing win?

I doubt it.

henneman_dud said:
CGS r proving hard to beat with
  • c twoomey kicking goals galore
    [
    • d hyman winning a lot of the ball in the middle, with support from m price and r hyland
    • d tobias has been dominating all round the ground
    • landy kicks a few and has been dominating 2s
    • backilne is good with J Scully the Mal michael of the team
    • joe braden is a beast who takes a mark or two
    • and finally loose man T Baker has been winning a heap of the ball and has been one of the best this yr for the team
    • a tough team to beat i say
    /LIST]

• Hey i go to school with all of them

22nd of july at scotch will be a big hit out for the CGS team, needing to win to secure a top 4 spot in the competition. theyve been putting in some good on-field performances, with some key names missing, will be a great game with CGS back to full strength.

carey... with the inclusion of james arthur they will rain supreme... im not deliberately talking myself up im just gifted number 14... look out i am awsome

boys.... please! this is 3rds 18 footy... do u have a life or wat? lets be honest here... if u are even worried about who wins and loses in the 3rds u really must be just sitting at your computer all day with nothing else to do... maybe u should sit yourselves down on a fat one... i bet u have never seen a set of **** apart from on the computer screen in your life... i really do feel sorry for u...!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does anyone agree with me that james arthur is the best player to play APS footy? suree for the drafet this year... most likely number 1

Geelong College 3rds will prove how good they are this week

James Osbourne on a wing provides great run and Fraser Bouchier is up in the forward pocket, always finishing nicely, kicking bags of 8, 9 and 6 this year.

Some massive ins for the 3's this week, they are the team to beat.

watch out for the bgs bois this weekend.
undeafeated and unbeatable

a few names that u will see get some good touches include.....

materia, ferndoggg, weller, mcgoogles, dixy

just to name a few

watch out ladies

Dont take the XC Boarders lightly. The boys are given rare opportunities to play against 3rds teams but beat them on every occasion. undefeated this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

APS 3rd XVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back