APS - 9A footy - who are the teams to watch?

Remove this Banner Ad

who is playing who this week with the re-draw

Xavier is playing hailurbury and i think its fair to say that Xavie iis a completely different side this year seen as the two junior campuses combined and i think scotch will be in for a bit of a surprise when they play xavier again because collopy and golds will be back not to mention they wont let scotch forget what happened last time

your a joke mate. clearly no idea. Plus scotch should be higher than Geelong College as they beat the by about 8 goals, whether gc are better at home or not will soon be found out. but atm they r equal if not better than xavier
scotch hav nobody
how they ever beat gc and xavier i'll never work out
but when they meet again it will be a totally different story for sure

Lets be serious about the year 9 APS comp. Xavier is CLEARLY the best, with its full team in. tomorrow they'll win, with some major players missing. Lachal the assclown broke his arm and is a huge loss. Ralph is also a big loss, not due to injury but because of person reasons (with the coach). If big goldsy felt like trainin he what be B.O.G everyy week. And with tiernan (dino) at full foward its a dangerous combo for opposition teams. but don't worry, Xavier do have some under performers e.g plant, sooo surely he'll fire up this week and grab 20 touches and a couple of goal. So watch out Haileybury plant may fire, goldsy been at trainin and dino has been off the applecakes, he may just kick 10.

hey mate im guessing you come from xavier. because some of those kids have never being mentioned and by them kicking a heap of goals and getting 20 touches each sounds just a bit rong.

GOLDS carrys your team

Lets be serious about the year 9 APS comp. Xavier is CLEARLY the best, with its full team in. tomorrow they'll win, with some major players missing. Lachal the assclown broke his arm and is a huge loss. Ralph is also a big loss, not due to injury but because of person reasons (with the coach). If big goldsy felt like trainin he what be B.O.G everyy week. And with tiernan (dino) at full foward its a dangerous combo for opposition teams. but don't worry, Xavier do have some under performers e.g plant, sooo surely he'll fire up this week and grab 20 touches and a couple of goal. So watch out Haileybury plant may fire, goldsy been at trainin and dino has been off the applecakes, he may just kick 10.

4 weeeks since golds last trained actuallly
apparently he just goes home and plays fifa 08 for hours

xavier should beat hailebury quite comfortably tommorow

mate even if u did try to take out golds hed get back up and well theyd probs just get keith onto you. and greco :p
ones to look out for skene in the pocket and big tiernan at fulll forward powerful combination.
then u have the boys who r out as "leighthompson23" said, ralph, pittonet, lachal and joannides

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone else seriously sick of xavier on this forum? get over yourselves. Golds pretty much is your team, Keithy is very hard at it and uses it well, but the funniest thing is that they're your best players and probably the best blokes too, so the rest of you hacks stop talking yourselves and your teammates up. its 9A footy...

player watch #59 for scotch: not quite sure of his name, i think shorty was mentioned, hes a backman, amazingly hard at it, good skills, simply scares kids.

youve got the same name as me u ***
but your right i heard about #59, heard his a real hard nut
when i watched scotch play xavier and a few other games ther was this player, i think number 5 he was a gun, racked up 40+ possesions in the xavier game and at least 30+ hard fought possesions against other good teams. I think his name is obern or something. Carey are a good team also very hard at it and tackle very well

Xavier beat Hailurbury by a good six goals.
Di Stefano, Pirrie, and Doolan were the best.
And Di Stefano is sure to get Xaviers best and fairest.
Although people think Hailurbury are overated they are clearly thebest team we (Xavier) have player.
Number 1 dont know his name destroyed us before Doolan went onto him.
And Number 2 Giulian Conti one nearly evry centre clearence for them.
I think you will find in years to come it will be Xavier and Hailurbury te teams to watch.
Scotch rely on Watts and Connor to much you might say fairly hipocrticalcoming from a Xavier boy because of Golds.
But being realistic he wont get Best and Fairest ths year or runner up.
My bets will be:
Best and Fairest- Di Stefano
Runner up between: Keith, Bruest, Pirrie and Papeleo.

Xavier beat Hailurbury by a good six goals.
Di Stefano, Pirrie, and Doolan were the best.
And Di Stefano is sure to get Xaviers best and fairest.
Although people think Hailurbury are overated they are clearly thebest team we (Xavier) have player.
Number 1 dont know his name destroyed us before Doolan went onto him.
And Number 2 Giulian Conti one nearly evry centre clearence for them.
I think you will find in years to come it will be Xavier and Hailurbury te teams to watch.
Scotch rely on Watts and Connor to much you might say fairly hipocrticalcoming from a Xavier boy because of Golds.
But being realistic he wont get Best and Fairest ths year or runner up.
My bets will be:
Best and Fairest- Di Stefano
Runner up between: Keith, Bruest, Pirrie and Papeleo.

considering that geelong college have beaten xavier on their past two meetings i think its fair to say that they should be watched
and haileybury r not good i'm surprised xavier didnt win by more
melbourne grammar are another team to watch
they have sum good players and u cant count them out
xavier are the best team followed by geelong college and scotch then mgs haileybury and th rest

scotch is the most under rated team in the comp, considering they are
7-1. They beat Geelong by 40 points and were probably lucky to beat xavier but still are a very good team

was down at the plunkett and saw xavs own haileybury. margin was looking ugly but haileybury put a couple through at the end to bring it back to into the realms of respectability. destefano carved up and haileybury were pretty soft on their attack of the ball. no doubt haileybury will make a marked improvement in 3 years time in the 1sts with maybe 1 or 22 scholarship injections. at least in the 9A's, haileybury is xavier's b****.

I think GC verse scotch first week back and it should be much closer this time, Scotch have a good team but i dont think they deserve to be 7 - 1
Its also a pity GC dont play Xavier because Xavier have been talked up quite a bit and it would be interesting to see if they were as good as everyone has been saying. And also saying that Golds wont even get runners up best and fairest and putting down 5 other names in total for the best and fairest is ridiculous. He is easily one of your top two players even if he spends training nights playing fifa 08

With all teams at full fitness is this about right from best to worst:
Xavier
Geelong College
Scotch
Caulfield
St Kevins
Hailerbury
Carey
M.G.S
Brighton

mate, at full fitness no one has seen MGS play with a full fit side, we've been killed with injuries, we've about 5+ injuries each week, so we've never had a full fit team in besides round 1 when we smashed BGS. So we had of had 3 players that were injuried i'm pretty sure we would of beaten, CGS (which was a close match that we should have won), ST KEVS and GC.

oh and for all those people that think GC have the best midfield in the comp, they are not that great, besides their ruckman #23

scotch is the most under rated team in the comp, considering they are
7-1. They beat Geelong by 40 points and were probably lucky to beat xavier but still are a very good team

yer scotch might of beaten college by a bit but college had more scoring shots and 4 of there best 10 out. college wont lose on there main anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

APS - 9A footy - who are the teams to watch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back