APS Draft Smokeys

Remove this Banner Ad

bartos

Debutant
Suspended
Oct 5, 2004
Other Teams
Essendon / Oakleigh
Hey guys we have all heard the goss about some of the gun APS players such as Nick Smith, Andrew Ainger, Half the haileybury side, cody etc.
But i was just wondering who are some other potential draftees that some of u fellas can name. ill start the list by mentioning a potential smokey. Some of you guys may have seen him in the scotch 1s early last year, but due to a broken collarbone plus OP has struggled to get on the park for the last 8 months or so. his name is Cam Robertson-Smith, a 188 quick mid with excellent skills by foot and hand. the scotch coaches arnt allowing him to play in the TAC cup as he recovers from his groin issues he is due back in 1-2 weeks, however having seen the kid play at juniour level he definetly has the potential and work ethic to make it in the afl. plays similar to a young cam bruce. if anybody has seen him i would like some feedback on the kid or any other smokeys.

well from haileybury, the obvious two are magner, and murray. However plymin has a good chance, great build for a midfielder and can run all day. Possible others, maybe not this year but in the future are David Combon, and Paz Succuzzo, but they are in year 11

bartos said:
Hey guys we have all heard the goss about some of the gun APS players such as Nick Smith, Andrew Ainger, Half the haileybury side, cody etc.
But i was just wondering who are some other potential draftees that some of u fellas can name. ill start the list by mentioning a potential smokey. Some of you guys may have seen him in the scotch 1s early last year, but due to a broken collarbone plus OP has struggled to get on the park for the last 8 months or so. his name is Cam Robertson-Smith, a 188 quick mid with excellent skills by foot and hand. the scotch coaches arnt allowing him to play in the TAC cup as he recovers from his groin issues he is due back in 1-2 weeks, however having seen the kid play at juniour level he definetly has the potential and work ethic to make it in the afl. plays similar to a young cam bruce. if anybody has seen him i would like some feedback on the kid or any other smokeys.

I've heard about him, absolute gem. Pity about the injuries though

Anthony (Ngyuen) Calder, from Brighton! Is only in year 11 and is extremely young. But already dominating. Hasnt played TAC cup yet as hes so young, but he still has another 2 years after this. Watch out for this name in the future.

• Banned
Yeah cam rob smith

He is a gun with alot of potential shuld get picked up. Scotch have got alot of good players though that should get picked up Ainger Smith Sheetz could if he wanted to Rioli Barlow Nathen Jita ******** Pike. Scotch are very underestimated and are a real threat with good team balance and by far the hardest team at the ball should beat Xavier ad give hailubury and real shot for the flag ur thoughts on scotch xavier this week

• Banned
Yeah cam rob smith

He is a gun with alot of potential shuld get picked up. Scotch have got alot of good players though that should get picked up Ainger Smith Sheetz could if he wanted to Rioli Barlow Nathen Jita, George ******** and Pike. Scotch are very underestimated and are a real threat with good team balance and by far the hardest team at the ball should beat Xavier ad give hailubury and real shot for the flag ur thoughts on scotch xavier this week

Re: Yeah cam rob smith

bartos said:
He is a gun with alot of potential shuld get picked up. Scotch have got alot of good players though that should get picked up Ainger Smith Sheetz could if he wanted to Rioli Barlow Nathen Jita, George ******** and Pike. Scotch are very underestimated and are a real threat with good team balance and by far the hardest team at the ball should beat Xavier ad give hailubury and real shot for the flag ur thoughts on scotch xavier this week

Mate you are absolutely kidding yourself, there is no way known Scotch have 7 or 8 people who SHOULD get picked up. You will find not even half of those boys will go this year. For a school who has less than 8 guys drafted in the past 5 maybe 10 years, your dreaming about have 8 the SHOULD be getting drafted in one. A few of them might be good chances (ainger and nathan jita), most are no chance in the world. Your a funny guy tho for including some of those names, give that much too you.

bartos you must be joking. i've seen robertson-smith play and he's nothing like that nancy boy cameron bruce. he's much better - a tough nut small forward with uncanny goal sense similar in style of play and physical appearance to alan didak. also shares many personality traits with steven milne

superman50 said:
bartos you must be joking. i've seen robertson-smith play and he's nothing like that nancy boy cameron bruce. he's much better - a tough nut small forward with uncanny goal sense similar in style of play and physical appearance to alan didak. also shares many personality traits with steven milne
Talk about hypocrite :rolleyes:
handbag.jpg

yehrighto said:
Anthony (Ngyuen) Calder, from Brighton! Is only in year 11 and is extremely young. But already dominating. Hasnt played TAC cup yet as hes so young, but he still has another 2 years after this. Watch out for this name in the future.

you cant be serious. Ive seen this kid play and ill give him credit becuase he is a good tagger but is so far off TAC level.

Your kidding your self Scotch should have 8 players getting picked up they are better then anyone from your school mate. Ainge and Dicky should go first round if they dont there is something wrong Scotch will ******** Xavier up this week and send a message to the APS dont ******** with us.

bartos said:
Your kidding your self Scotch should have 8 players getting picked up they are better then anyone from your school mate. Ainge and Dicky should go first round if they dont there is something wrong Scotch will ******** Xavier up this week and send a message to the APS dont ******** with us.

You're obvisouly some scotch yr12 tool trying to talk up your mates. The only people who would be in wiht a chance at getting drafted are Smith, Ainger and even less likely you're scolarship imports Rioli, Sheetz and the other aboriginal.

And scotch like most other schools won't be a chance against Hailebury.

I reckon the APS premiship mantle now is really the team that come 2nd on the ladder.

good to see you know who ur talking about ****************, "some aboriginal"? and i dont think u can have a go at scotchs supposed scholarship entries because junior and nath are at scotch on a development program so stick it up ur ass, arrogant ***!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Ant calder is so far off the mark, then i would wonder why he was chosen in the Victorian Under 16 team...? He has quite clearly got amazing skills and has pace to burn, not to mention an awesome work ethic.

Development program, sounds like the procedure hailerbury have in place at the moment!!! Scotch like alot of APS schools now are blatently handing out the scholarships, and are getting very arrogant in the process. Dicky first round, are you serious with that comment. He was struggling in the two's last year!!! Scotch i guarantee you WILL NOT have two first round draft picks!

Willing to put anything on that bartos? You are obviously ********en braindead! nathan d and ainger are good chances to get drafted, you'd be luck to have another. So stop posting absolute crap, you clearly have no idea about the quality of the draft and are just reducing the credibility of this whole forum!

chaz051 said:
good to see you know who ur talking about ****************, "some aboriginal"? and i dont think u can have a go at scotchs supposed scholarship entries because junior and nath are at scotch on a development program so stick it up ur ass, arrogant ***!!

Mate do you think the scotch college teachers in the scolarship selection process they didn't take into account "junior" and "nath's" football abillity. Why not give it to another oppurtunity willing aboriginal without outstanding football abillity.

These 2 players are clearly giving you an advantage over other APS teams in the competition. Would like to see how far this current scotch team would go without them.

has anyone heard of andrew banjanin (geelong college) he was in the aps squad last year as a year 11, but i haven't heard how he has gone this year. Tall agile ruckman, i saw him play the MGS vs Geelong College game last year, which he dominated.

yer they are good, but ur failing to take into account we have another 2 tiwi island guys here at scotch too n they rnt that good,yer we probly picked nath to play 1s but junior is only yr 10 n i know for a fact the school had no idea of his ability n the way he has played.

chaz051 said:
yer they are good, but ur failing to take into account we have another 2 tiwi island guys here at scotch too n they rnt that good,yer we probly picked nath to play 1s but junior is only yr 10 n i know for a fact the school had no idea of his ability n the way he has played.
last name is rioli from NT but when 'picking' him up it didnt slip into the minds that he could be a footballer...bit sus

big uwy said:
has anyone heard of andrew banjanin (geelong college) he was in the aps squad last year as a year 11, but i haven't heard how he has gone this year. Tall agile ruckman, i saw him play the MGS vs Geelong College game last year, which he dominated.
yeah i go to college, the poor kids had op for months and came back for a half against Caulfield on Saturday and strained his medial ligament, probably still a fair chance to get drafted though. The 1sts could have done with him this week against Haileybury

Suck my ******** Colledge who cares about some ******** kicker ruck men. Colledge have beaten no one good this year when they do then you can talk

Neville Ainger aint that good. Definately not a first rounder. The best player to come out of Scotch was Hamish Troon but things didnt work out for reasons we all know. Ainger is too skinny and a shocking set shot in the APS. If Ainger gets selected in the 1st round then I will be glad that the pies get their priority pick in a crap draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Draft Smokeys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back