APS Draft Smokeys

Remove this Banner Ad

si_m_0n said:
why bother asking the question ? who knows wat the afl coaches think but this is just another way too pump up ur mates :cool: just talk bout the footy for a change
if i wanted to pump up my mates i wouldn't ask an honest question of other bigfooty members. Don't be a cynical and grumpy old man and let others who are interested answer the question. Whinge, whinge, whinge is all you can say.

ps. this is a "drafts and trading" section so discussing what afl coaches might be thinking is the entire point

smith will no doubt be drafted. one of the most skillful and quick players in the Aps that i have seen, and he's got a heap of growing to do. Ainger and Sheetz should also. Sheetz has been a stand out for Scotch and Ainger, apparently has played well in the TAC. Smith and Sheetz still have a year of school next year, and can only improve!

Dylan Newman for CGS is a gun he has been domination every game he has play'd and also Rob Eddie is just a freak what do people think about these two players

Catas05 said:
Dylan Newman for CGS is a gun he has been domination every game he has play'd and also Rob Eddie is just a freak what do people think about these two players

Mate what u talking bout, two of the worst players i have seen in me day. Newman lacks any skills completely, and Eddie well he is just a soft prick, no hard ball gets next to his name thats for sure.

trapper16 said:
Mate what u talking bout, two of the worst players i have seen in me day. Newman lacks any skills completely, and Eddie well he is just a soft prick, no hard ball gets next to his name thats for sure.

Trapper you have no idea Eddie is one of or the best player in the APS

Catas05 said:
Trapper you have no idea Eddie is one of or the best player in the APS

What position eddie play, and when do they play against Scotch, cause then well see how he lines up against a real team.

Dylan and Rob Eddie are two quality players who aren't to be taken lightly... great users of the ball and best of all get lots of it

Trapper wouldnt know a football if it hit him in the head... no idea mate... Rob Eddie would be one of the toughest players in the APS who never hesitates to put his body on the line

Ive seen Caulfield play a couple of times and Tilly Yamen goes well for them. He provides a great contest up forward and kicked 7 against Wesley. Only a young yr 10 boy but has potential. Another quality player for the the cauflield unit is a bloke by the name of Kalmus, hard at it with good skills on both sides of the feet and has a great work ethic. Suggestions?

yeah Dylan and Rob are quality players that get lots of pos. but there is another player not to be taken lightly and thats Daniel Werzberger. a quality onballer that is raking in as much if not more pos per game. i watched him get tagged against wesley and still raking in 20pos b4 half time. Yamen is that young guy from yr 10 yea?? dont know much bout him? wat you reckon bout these players and i anyone with info on yamen.

there is no point in talking up players playing against wesley, anyone could field a few yr 10s against wesley and still win!!
put these so called guns up against a decent team and see how well they go!!

There is a point in talking about kicking 7 cause if he hadnt the side wouldnt have won. Wouldnt see too many small forward pockets in yr 10 kicking 7 goals in yr 10 let alone the 1st XVIII. Rioli from reports would be the only exception.. but hang on, to u Chaz he was playing Carey and bagged 10... so does that mean nothing?.. good effort if u ask me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I havent seen Yamen play, actually never heard of him, but Rioli is absolutely electric. He'd have to be the best year 10 in the comp, some of his passes through traffic are amazing. will certainly go far

Yeah rioli is pretty good, but have you seen these two GGS guns Will Stratmann and Simon Couch ??? They have just made a amazing return from injury and will be lining up to play against Haileybury so watch out!!!! Grammar is certainly back with these two amazing athletes

I dont believe it tilly yeah-man getting a mention on such a classy forum like this. this site is for actually talking up players who really have potential not just rating ya mates. Jnr Rioli is the only young gun in the aps comp, he will get drafted with ease as he is similar to a young richard tambling but quicker. Michael White is the only player from Caufield Grammar who is good enough to get a mention, the man who is built like a roman god equipted with guns of steal and washboard abs, destroys all teams he plays agaisnt. Whitey has a good chance of getting drafted, and has much better skills and performaces than eddie and tilly.

Does anyone know anything about Matthew Laidlaw from Carey? I know there is a short description on footydraft.

Is he a good chance of being drafted?

yer happy is top notch, the only thing carey have got going for them this year!! he can play any position, getting in the best at oakleigh wen he plays and is a good athlete with a good footy brain, i reckon hes a good chance for the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Draft Smokeys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back