aps dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

superstar_09 said:
FB darvell(xav) kennedy(xav) mcguiness(bgs)

HB rebeschini(hail) raso(hail) ellis(mgs)

W eddy(cgs) caine(stkev) Cody(xav)

HF comben(hail) murray(hail) Hawkins(mgs)

FF dickson(hail) ainger(scotch) rioli(scotch)

R Benjannin(gc) fleming(hail) Magner(hail)

I Plymin (hail) laidlaw(carey) Smith(scotch) Wolkow(cgs)

Have I left anyone out that should be a certain starter.

Watts

Totally agree Jimmy, Cody is overrated. The Daniel Wells of the APS, always being picked in teams on potential. One of the most overrated players in the APS behind the GC Ruckman Banjannin, Nick Smith and half the Brighton Grammar side.

Sub! said:
What about that rockerfela bloke from geelong college

Yeah i have heard about him, he plays falcons in the middle doesn't he? stopped playing when school footy started.....

I happened to be at St. Kevins on the weekend to have a look at Robert Eddy. To my total surprise I ended up watching this small midfielder from St. Kev's. I don't know his name, but he wore "13" on his jumper. Can this kid play! He undoubtably has a lot of talent and class from what I saw. Sort of a mix between Greg Williams and Robert Harvey. I was so impressed by his vision, anticipation and disposal. Real CLASS!

I couldn't help wonder what influence this kid could have had on the game if his own team mates used him properly. Every time St. Kev's went forward, around the flanks, there he was, all alone front and centre. Always within striking distance.

Who is this kid?

16 was good as well.

probs would make it the premiership coach from this season, or even last season, whoever that was. holding at scotch has got a great mentality around the side...

superstar_09 said:
Lynch would coach. Premiership last year and willl do same this year.

Doesn’t mean he's the best coach, just means that he has the best players that year. Why not pick someone with years of success, instead of someone that has benefited from the inclusion of some new players ($).

superstar_09 said:
FB darvell(xav) kennedy(xav) mcguiness(bgs)

HB rebeschini(hail) raso(hail) ellis(mgs)

W eddy(cgs) caine(stkev) Cody(xav)

HF comben(hail) murray(hail) Hawkins(mgs)

R Benjannin(gc) fleming(hail) Magner(hail)

I Plymin (hail) laidlaw(carey) Smith(scotch) Wolkow(cgs)

Have I left anyone out that should be a certain starter.

Vance (melb)? Calder (brighton)? The rest looks pretty spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D-Mon said:
Vance (melb)? Calder (brighton)? The rest looks pretty spot on.

Are you serious D-Mon, Calder's not up to it. Wouldn't make the MGS side, definately not an APS side. He's like most of the BGS players, overrated and soft.

PJ-Rod said:
Are you serious D-Mon, Calder's not up to it. Wouldn't make the MGS side, definately not an APS side. He's like most of the BGS players, overrated and soft.
the footy players at bgs may be over-rated and not greatly skilled but one thing the school is not is soft...

PJ-Rod said:

your a bloody idiot, calder would walk into any aps side. hes in the vic metro squad for the under 16s you idiot. hes under 16's and in year 11. and as for brighton being soft, well you only needed to be at the game yesterday to see that it wasnt a soft game.

as for warnock being in the team meat cleaver, he finished school last year..

aps2005 said:
I happened to be at St. Kevins on the weekend to have a look at Robert Eddy. To my total surprise I ended up watching this small midfielder from St. Kev's. I don't know his name, but he wore "13" on his jumper. Can this kid play! He undoubtably has a lot of talent and class from what I saw. Sort of a mix between Greg Williams and Robert Harvey. I was so impressed by his vision, anticipation and disposal. Real CLASS!

I couldn't help wonder what influence this kid could have had on the game if his own team mates used him properly. Every time St. Kev's went forward, around the flanks, there he was, all alone front and centre. Always within striking distance.

Who is this kid?

16 was good as well.
13=Dixon. Saw him today at Hailebury. Saw him at GGS earlier. Gets a lot of the ball. Uses it well, good clean and silky skills. Keep your eye on this one for rest of season. 16=Durham. Good hands, gritty, plays CHF. Rate him!

dirtycatt 44 what do you think maybe changing murray from fullforward in your team and putting muir in, quality player muir best skills ive ever seen on a player............ return of the chopper hahah

scout69 said:
16=Durham. Good hands, gritty, plays CHF. Rate him!

good hands that watching him against cgs he dropped all of his marks. that were delivered perfectly hitting him at shoulder height. he could have been deadly if i could have landed marks. didnt rate him for that game but he has pertential to be good.

dirtycat23 said:
FB darvell(xav) (vc)kennedy(xav) ellis(mgs)

HB plymin(hail) (vc)raso(hail) watts(wes)

W townsend(cgs) caine(stkev) Cody(xav)

HF laidlaw(carey) (c)murray(hail) dawes(cgs)

R wolkow(cgs) fleming(hail) eddy(cgs)

I Werzberger (cgs) mguiness(bgs) magner(hail)

best i could do, reckon forward line is a treat

how could u name watts in that team, he is the most overrated player ever, living off his brothers name. also no qaulity players like hawkins in there

jimmy12 said:
Cody should be replaced with werzberger. What do u think bout that swap. any suggestions.

Both of these players are soft and overrated, but cody uses the ball better. i personally think both should go from the team

jimbo1 said:
Yeah i have heard about him, he plays falcons in the middle doesn't he? stopped playing when school footy started.....
rockerfeller played falcons in the midfield, but had to play for school once APS started. good player, colleges best i would think. He should be in the APS team, good, smart player.

Remove this Banner Ad

aps dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back