APS Football

Remove this Banner Ad

thurgood33 said:
banjanin did a medial ligament and is still out and they beat caulfield... get it right mate

6.15 to 3.5
Caulfield won.
Do i need it to be any more right for you to understand or is that clear enough?

I believe that Haileybury are by far the best team and will comprehensibly beat Scotch in the match you are all hailing as the match of the year. Everybody says that Haileybury have no heart and that Scotch play for the school, well this is a load of crap. All the boys in Haileyburys first believe that they have been given a great oppurtunity and are proud of their school (they are also definitely no soft because they all play TAC Cup) and u can't be a soft ******** to play that.

My final prediction
Haileybury 14.12.96
Scotch 10.10 70

Regardless of the scoreline in the APS. How can guys who have been bought to the school have pride, and passion for their school. Surely you can't feel good about 'buying' victory and destroying school sport (not just football) in the meantime.
How do the poor guys cope with playing A's football there whole school lives to be shafted back to the seconds in year 11 and 12 because they've been superseeded by the newest batch of TAC footballers.
Well done Haileburey, the APS salutes you for your genuine football talent.

TravisJ said:
Regardless of the scoreline in the APS. How can guys who have been bought to the school have pride, and passion for their school. Surely you can't feel good about 'buying' victory and destroying school sport (not just football) in the meantime.
How do the poor guys cope with playing A's football there whole school lives to be shafted back to the seconds in year 11 and 12 because they've been superseeded by the newest batch of TAC footballers.
Well done Haileburey, the APS salutes you for your genuine football talent.

Finally someone who knows what their talking about, espicially that last paragraph.

dutchy12 said:
Apparently the big fella is out for the season. A big loss for MGS if this is the case.

Yea, heard he could be out for 12 months (a big loss for the side). However there is another ruckman that is coming back from a knee injury that forced him to miss the start of the season who may find a place in the side.

Sorry if my question is on an unrelated matter but I am trying to track down some old scores for a presentation - does anyone know the following scores from previous years ?

APS football (1sts)

2003 Geelong College vs GGS
2003 Scotch College vs GGS
2004 Geelong College vs GGS
2004 Scotch College vs GGS

oldfart said:
Sorry if my question is on an unrelated matter but I am trying to track down some old scores for a presentation - does anyone know the following scores from previous years ?

APS football (1sts)

Ring Luke Sulos (9810 4321) at Scotch College, he is the person employed to keep APS sport fixtures, ladders and reports

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oldfart said:

APS football (1sts)

2004 - Geelong COllege defeated Geelong Grammar 12 - 7 - 79 to 6 - 3 -39

in 2003 Geelong College won by 24 points i think but i am not sure of the exact score line.

Haileybury will win the APS premiership for sure. Scotch will run 2nd. Haileybury have too much talent not to win it and although the whole "Haileybury have bought their players and Scotch have spirit" argument has been thrown up, Haileybury's players are better. Simple as that!

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back