APS Pre-season 2005/06

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah the xavier team looks nice, donnelan didnt play cause he wa sinjured, but is right for this wk if picked. dont really rate buckley though, abit of a hack of sorts, bergin is a freak

Arma said:
True. I don't know who the 6 people missing were, but to me that looks like the best XI at Xavier. Maybe Shaw instead of Molan to give an extra pace bowler.
Shaw will make it as will Donnelan but both were rested due to niggling injurues. However Molan will remain or so I think.

the xavier team has really come of age, with a fair few players in the squad playing 3s cricket last year and only 4 players with 1sts experience.
The line up still looks very strong, although in the shorter version of the game, might struggle a bit. In the longer version the depth of batting will be a real advantage.

xavier are exactly like skevs. except skevs probally have a better batting line up, but xavier have a better blowing line up. this week's match will be a great one to watch. but skevs will win. more school spirit! as what was displayed at aps aths if yall remeber that! go skevs!

yeh mate, if skevs beat xavier, they will be soooo shattered they will go undefeated through the whole season.
Losing to skevs in anything is the ultimate offense. Unless u lose to wesley...coz they are purple (international colour of homosexuality)

ur team does hav a strong batting line-up tho, other than that rabbit tuckey at the top. Whoever opens the bowling will be pleased to see him up the other end and start off there over with an X. Tuckey woud really be lucky to get a run in the xavier 3rds.....he's just a joke to the cricketing world.

haha yeah not a bad effort, mate you are kidding yourself, you really have a few problems, either you are sh*t at cricket and you try to live your dreams through other ppl and you get pleasure out of trying to bag other players that you drema you could be like.. it's that simple. look it wouldnt supirse me if tucks ddint make runs, first game of the yr, and first match against a team that is known to be good, too bad this year the xavier name is let down by a bunch of duds. if donnelan and buckley are your stars.. then i suggest we lend you a couple of a our 3's players. but not a bad effort, i rated the post. made me laugh

mate, donnellan is absolute crap, he bowls total pies. Lucky to make the team. And buckley has played st.kilda 2's, so he cant be too bad mate. Our real stars are bergin, who would own ur team and is the andrew flintoff of the aps and webb, who has proved himself over the years and has been in the side since year 10.

smoking said:
there will only be 11 players in the 2 day games. I see mgs vs sc, xc vs stk and hc vs bgs this weekend. What are the other practice games? As this practice round is the same as the last round it should be an exciting season. Look forward to seeing some scores after the games.
Nah I'm pretty sure it's 12 for the 2 dayers aswell.

Local derby down here, GC vs GGS @GC.

chunk_master said:
mate, donnellan is absolute crap, he bowls total pies. Lucky to make the team. And buckley has played st.kilda 2's, so he cant be too bad mate. Our real stars are bergin, who would own ur team and is the andrew flintoff of the aps and webb, who has proved himself over the years and has been in the side since year 10.
Is Buckley new to the school or did he play last year and in which team?

He'll also play in the First XVIII next year don't you reckon mudgeathon?

Same as Smith and Molan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Pre-season 2005/06

Remove this Banner Ad

Back