APS Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay everyone i know this is what you all wait for each week so here it is. My predictions for this round:

Caulfield over Xavier by 20 points
Wesley to demolish scotch - Scotch are no good i cant believe they have not lost
Brighton over Carey by a couple of goals
Melbourne will make a mockery of the self proclaimed "Bloods"
St Kevins and Geelong Grammar will draw this week. You heard it here first.

Finally the lads from Geelong College will be getting up over a lovely roast dinner back home with the family as they have a bye this round.

Why do you doubt Carey so much? They have proven to be a competitive side and you continue to hype up the boys from grammar after they have put on 3 pitiful performances..

Why do you doubt Carey so much? They have proven to be a competitive side and you continue to hype up the boys from grammar after they have put on 3 pitiful performances..
did you not say MGS would demolish Halibury only a few days ago? why do you rate Carey so high, there handing out scholarships too any dud who wants one and they still struggle to win games

Okay everyone i know this is what you all wait for each week so here it is. My predictions for this round:

Wesley to demolish scotch - Scotch are no good i cant believe they have not lost

Finally the lads from Geelong College will be getting up over a lovely roast dinner back home with the family as they have a bye this round.

Couldn't be more wrong mate...

LADDER
------------------P---------W-------L-------B--------Pts
SCOTCH...........4..........4..........0........0..........8
SKC.................3..........3..........0........1..........6
CGS.................4..........3..........1........0..........6
CAREY..............4..........3..........1........0..........6
XAVIER.............3..........2..........1........1..........4
WESLEY............4..........2..........2........0...........4
GC...................3...........1..........2........1...........2
GGS..................4..........1..........3........0..........2
HC....................3..........1...........2........1..........2
BGS..................4..........0...........4........0...........0
MGS..................4..........0...........4........0..........0

Feel free to get one tip correct mate

How wrong you were...however i am still surprised with scotch this year they don't have any great players yet are still winning. They must have some great depth... First loss coming there way this week against the xavs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went down and watched the boys from Carey play this weekend. I seriously under rated side going through this forum. They showed they can still switch it on without there big names ( Haynes, Viney and Harris ) Macrae looked l spectacular all day ashby and hrovat also deserved mentions. Great team win.

Heard the lads at MGS got smashed by 100+ points, hailebury may also be contenders this year. Reports from other matches? results? would be appreciated. Cheers

Couple of big games next week, with Scotch and Xavier being the biggest.
Xavier will be geting back their VM players, but what about their injuries?

ALso Wesley vs Carey should be a big game - If wesley lose this they are completely gone. Carey win, and theyll be looking good for a crack at the premiership.

The other big game is GC vs caulfield. Have a feeling GC might be able to pull off an upset.

Yeah look the great 44844 has hit a bit of a form slump with my predictions and i will cop that one on the chin. Rest assured though i will be back up and about some next weekend.

Went down and watched the boys from Carey play this weekend. I seriously under rated side going through this forum. They showed they can still switch it on without there big names ( Haynes, Viney and Harris ) Macrae looked l spectacular all day ashby and hrovat also deserved mentions. Great team win.

Heard the lads at MGS got smashed by 100+ points, hailebury may also be contenders this year. Reports from other matches? results? would be appreciated. Cheers

How Scotch have gone undefeated until now surprises me. Their stars are their youngens but in saying that the only real quality side they have played at full strength have been MGS. Will be interesting to see how they match up against the likes of Caulfield and Xavier..

As i said in my earlier post i did go watch the Carey Grammar boys on the weekend and was impressed overall. However they were playing against Brighton who dont look all that flash this year filled with talented year 10's who dont yet have the confidence to really dominate the competition. Im not a footballer myself but my younger brother is playing for the boys at carey played his second game this week. Im at MGS who are unfortunately struggling this year...

How is the depth of the year 12's at Carey. Only Simon Harris :thumbsu: is named at a TAC club.. and Ceppi on the summer training squad list. Any other players that should or could dominate the competition.. :confused:

How is the depth of the year 12's at Carey. Only Simon Harris :thumbsu: is named at a TAC club.. and Ceppi on the summer training squad list. Any other players that should or could dominate the competition.. :confused:

Their big names are in year 11 Viney AIS although i dont rate him.. played crap against GGS i hear and is overated. new to line up this year toby wooldridge is a serious threat in my eyes. And started at CHB against brighton with some solid intercept marks.

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back