Aps Year 9 Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

are u serious mate? probably the best player in the aps but cant play 1sts coz he isnt big enough and i dont think we let ne1 in year 9 play 1sts. tom cunninghams gotta be the most inspiring teamamte to have.

Ben Jacobs is the best in the comp by a long, long way. He made the all aust team at the under 15 carnival last year when he was bottom age. Technically making him the best player in the country as I don't think there were any other bottom age kids that made it.

Ben Jacobs is the best in the comp by a long, long way. He made the all aust team at the under 15 carnival last year when he was bottom age. Technically making him the best player in the country as I don't think there were any other bottom age kids that made it.
Both times Skevs have played against Brighton in year 7 and 8, Ben Jacobs was held to a single goal both times IIRC.

ben jacobs is easily the best for year nine competition, for skevs mitch wallace killed and libba wasnt anything special, if libba is up there then karryannis for brighton should be up there, he is close to the strongest year nines ive seen and he is great on ground level., if he lines u up then say goodnight he is a BIG BOY. also number 50 from brighton kills it week in week out....... who is he, its either sam jewell or lachy shearer but hes explosive pase when he gets the ball is by far the best ive ever seen in the aps.

Carey's 9A's were just the second 9A Carey team ever (after the Daniel Jackson lead team back in 2001) to beat Xavs 9A's in a 4 point thriller at Bulleen.

ben jacobs is easily the best for year nine competition, for skevs mitch wallace killed it against us and libba wasnt anything special, if libba is up there then karryannis for brighton should be up there, he is close to the strongest year nines ive played against, if he lines u up then say goodnight he is a BIG BOY. also number 50 from brighton killed against us....... who is he, its either sam jewell or lachy shearer but hes explosive pase when he gets the ball is by far the best ive ever seen in the aps.
yeah mate rarayannis is a great player for yr nine he's great when the footy goes to ground and its sammy jewwel you were talking about he's the best 100m sprint in victoria for along shot these players plus M.Leishman when he's on fire set brighton up for a few years to come.

Stephen Polesel, should be playing 9As, his swimming should hold him in goodn stead for the physical contests of APS football. Lingering in the b's at the moment due to a combination of drinking problems and out and out laziness. Needs to worry about the ball more than the size of his pecs. "They are shapely and perky". Standing at almost 180 he is tall enough to play key position and has confidence/arrogance to play firsts

yeah mate rarayannis is a great player for yr nine he's great when the footy goes to ground and its sammy jewwel you were talking about he's the best 100m sprint in victoria for along shot these players plus M.Leishman when he's on fire set brighton up for a few years to come.
sammy jewell is a gun i hear, so is big M.leishman to bad hes a bit of a tosser off the field:thumbsu: :D
laughing out loud

ben jacobs is easily the best for year nine competition, for skevs mitch wallace killed it against us and libba wasnt anything special, if libba is up there then karryannis for brighton should be up there, he is close to the strongest year nines ive played against, if he lines u up then say goodnight he is a BIG BOY. also number 50 from brighton killed against us....... who is he, its either sam jewell or lachy shearer but hes explosive pase when he gets the ball is by far the best ive ever seen in the aps.
oi who is this, what do u know about sam jewell No.50

im peter i do some part time work down at carlton ....... my brother sometimes goes on this but i have seen sam jewell play and he goes pretty well ..

is there a problem ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peter 19 you've said youve played agianst mick kara and then you said you do some work down at carlton, so your in year 9 and you do some work down at carlton i dont think this very smart...could this be harry cannon????

ive heard from a few people that some BGS kid 'Ryan Martin' has lightening speed and is a fukn tank... can any BGS boys confirm this? lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Aps Year 9 Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back