Aps Year 9 Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

oh yeh deffinatly turkey martin 1 of the best players in yr9 going around, soo fast and strong and good looking hes basically the perfect person, i think he made vic metro not sure though? heard that off a friend, from what i've seen of him he would be in metro pushing 4 all australian
hes reeeeaaallllly goooood:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Caulfield Grammar, Year 9, Number 9- Dean Kalb.
Dominates...plays half forward/half back, silky skills, fast, smart and loves a goal- will be a good asset to CGS firsts team when in year 11 or 12....Not as good as Jacobs, Bradshaw, etc. but still very good

Dominates...plays half forward/half back, silky skills, fast, smart and loves a goal- will be a good asset to CGS firsts team when in year 11 or 12....Not as good as Jacobs, Bradshaw, etc. but still very good

lol " Jacobs, Bradshaw"
should be banned for putting those 2 names in the same sentence, u could of atleast named a good player not Bradshaw. Ben is 10 times better than Tyson

Yeah he played club wit me last season goes sicko off the back line

yes st.kevins would be the best int he business in the yr 9 APS they havnt been defeated since year 7 which is a new APS record and they are a very all rounded team having 2 state players tom liberatore and mitch wallace and also tom cunningham who just merely mist out. St kevins also have the u15 national 800m champion alex rowe no one would be able to catch this fella no.57. all the other aps schools would not be able to match the skevs team at all

ahahahahahha i cannot believe the amount of yr 9s bgs boys talking themselves up here. But Ryan Martin can play, as can Kalb but not as good as the numberless boy who returned from China recently.

Carey's 9A's were just the second 9A Carey team ever (after the Daniel Jackson lead team back in 2001) to beat Xavs 9A's in a 4 point thriller at Bulleen.
Buddy no1 cares about carey since they are so pathetic you guys have the best sports ground and thats about it you boys are hopless at footy

Buddy no1 cares about carey since they are so pathetic you guys have the best sports ground and thats about it you boys are hopless at footy
Mate are you an idiot or just some d**khead looking to take a cheap shot at us? We are talking about Year 9 footy so I'm pretty sure beating Xavs is worth posting about so please stfu newbie.

Maybe next time you can reply to something I posted within the last 2 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate are you an idiot or just some d**khead looking to take a cheap shot at us? We are talking about Year 9 footy so I'm pretty sure beating Xavs is worth posting about so please stfu newbie.

Maybe next time you can reply to something I posted within the last 2 weeks.
beating xavier lol by 4 pts lmfao st. kevins smashd them easily lol carey are pathetic especially that micah guy

I dont go to St. Kevins but no matter what anyone says St. Kevs are going to dominate the APS for the next 4 years. they have a ridiculus pool of talant in years 9 and 10 and will be unstoppable in 2 years time.

yes st.kevins would be the best int he business in the yr 9 APS they havnt been defeated since year 7 which is a new APS record and they are a very all rounded team having 2 state players tom liberatore and mitch wallace and also tom cunningham who just merely mist out. St kevins also have the u15 national 800m champion alex rowe no one would be able to catch this fella no.57. all the other aps schools would not be able to match the skevs team at all

haha yeh hes quick. is this rowey by any chance? i reckon sam jewell from brighton could catch him

I dont go to St. Kevins but no matter what anyone says St. Kevs are going to dominate the APS for the next 4 years. they have a ridiculus pool of talant in years 9 and 10 and will be unstoppable in 2 years time.

I personally think MGS will kill it in years to come. A lot of their talent comes from a guy called Alex Keath who is just awesome! MGS have got a lot of potential to do great things in the coming years with the backbone of the side Alex Keath

mgs aren't that good. keith is alright, over rated. that vine guy is not even close to good.
mitchhyyyyyy anndd libbbaaaa are guns and very one knows that.

mitchy=great kick,great mark,great speed,good leader,what more can you ask for??

tom libba= grrrreeatt mark over heard.lovely kick.quick.runs all day.deffenly not to small.great size.

bennyy casly from 10A is going to be a super start too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aps Year 9 Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back