APS Yr 10, 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

yeh true college had a severe injury loss being our WHOLE MIDFIELD. anyway last half showed that college could still be good in the competition, did skevs have any star players if so what numbers stand outs were 8, 61 and 40. however apparently 42 is good. he was kept quiet.

i thought the boundary umpire was impressive

melbourne grammer talk themselves up soooo much
yeah college arent having the greatest run this year but we did win the year 9 competition with curnow in the ruck wade carr ratcliffe all playing dominant parts in the midfield williams killing it whereever he was playing steinfort goodear and wood getting goals up forward but out of every single one of those players i just mentioned
2 are playing atm
so u melbourne grammer punces can keep talking about how much ur pretentious school throws money at an otherwise rubbish football team
but with less than half the players less than a 10th of the money and no scholarships at all
geelong college deserves credit

oh and to all the ppl who say our firsts are rubbish
the fact that it is full of year 10 and 11 players up against majority year 12 teams might have a part to play

haileybury lost to grammar by some margin of 15pts.
the incompetent melbourne grammar scum rocked up 2hrs late, resulting in a 20minute first quater, and 2nd and 3rd quaters were 15minutes long, with no last quater.
MGS have depth, but have no chance against scotch and co.

mate, haileybury have no structure. and only about 3 good players.
your forward line is not competertive. you have joel, who had always been good. a hard running half back who sometimes took your kickouts, (not sure of number or name) and brede who is smart but slow, is good in and under. Other then those three players haileybury will struggle this year and find them selves down the bottom of the ladder.

AS for us being late, it was not our fault, and with a full warm up we would have kicked straighter, making you as a team look worse.

haha typical ignorant xavier prick.
a's beat skevs by about 40 odd points. (clearly not "so much")
The only reason we played xav's b's was because they were dominating the b's competition, which isnt true as they only beat the skevs b's by 4pts or so.
And the new players plus purcell all played state last year m8. Get sum facts rite b4 you post.

Skevs beat geelong college by 80 odd 2day.

VERY true Skevs would get quite close do beating xavier this year. they pumped us even though we had some random mildfield.
If you cut out Golds xavier are nothing although we havent played the Xavier As since year 8, if they are still playing on those tiny grounds benith the church its a joke. Golds just sits in the middle as a man mountain not letting the ball go pass. on a bigger ground you can just run around him with ease. Xavier Bs are so shit as well. college pumped them last year with xaiver only kicking one point and that was rushed as a joke.

College have just recruited one of the motlops plays mostley in the forward line he is a pocket rocket suprisingly he has strawberry blonde hair but gets a lot of tang through out the games and will start in the 10s this week agaisnt hailbury

your forward line is not competertive. you have joel, who had always been good. a hard running half back who sometimes took your kickouts, (not sure of number or name) and brede who is smart but slow, is good in and under. Other then those three players haileybury will struggle this year and find them selves down the bottom of the ladder.

AS for us being late, it was not our fault, and with a full warm up we would have kicked straighter, making you as a team look worse.

Lets just say that the MGS Vs Haileybury game was not one to be remembered as it resembled more of a Scratch match then a football match, not that this was either schools fault just lack of communication. In saying that MGs did play better and next time the two sides meet will hopfully be a good contest

College have just recruited one of the motlops plays mostley in the forward line he is a pocket rocket suprisingly he has strawberry blonde hair but gets a lot of tang through out the games and will start in the 10s this week agaisnt hailbury

yes very true couldnt play the 1st two weeks due to SA country training sesions as he has just moved across. he can kick the ball right and left 50m easy and should be a gun for future years. i would try and tripple tag him hailbury but i guess there is still no point.

yea agreed selwood
the game wasnt great, grammar were average but better than the hailebury boys in what was more of a makeshift situation
i heard that ritesh varma, coming back from injury, absolutely destroyed the b's, as ud exspect, but after 2 years without a game was still a very good effort. he trained exseptionally well displaying wonderful skills, balance and poise.
Another ive heard about is number 60 for grammar, not sure of a name, who is an absolute unit. holds up full back with brilliant discipline and skill, apparently only 1 goal was kicked on him last season, keep ur eyes on him. his skills are also immaculate ive heard, hits targets over 45m on either foot no troubles at all

just warning any unsuspecting players, dont get anywhere near the MGS runner, His name is bennison or something. i went down to a practise match for grammar against some randoms and he started an all in brawl with the random teams players. he went up to this random kid and gave him a few!!! he then proceeded to draw a right hook to the opposition runner!!bloody crazyyy. he is massive and goes to the gym every day.he would be playing footy but he is doing strength and conditioning because he wants to be an elite weightlifter. just a word of advise, dont mess with him!!

nothing compared to one of the runners at haileybury, dad was an Olympic rower, mum was a national weightlifting champion, only a matter of time before his genes kick in, opposition beware.
no chance against bennison mate hes a f*kin unit and a half, could play anywhere on the ground, possibly firsts, just for his aggresion and attack on the footy, but hes got anger problems and only wants fights as i think ravarma mentioned

Bennison would eat your runner for breakfast and then release him as diarrhoea

hey guys why dont we just rename this year 10 runners?

whos looking good?
i heard that xav's runner was running vic metro?? true?

WELL WHO FLIPPING CARES U GEEZERS!!!

keep it on footy boys aths seasons in september

hey guys why dont we just rename this year 10 runners?

whos looking good?
i heard that xav's runner was running vic metro?? true?

WELL WHO FLIPPING CARES U GEEZERS!!!

keep it on footy boys aths seasons in september
Never diss runners...Bennison plays a huuuuuuge part in the grammar team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

melbourne grammer talk themselves up soooo much
yeah college arent having the greatest run this year but we did win the year 9 competition with curnow in the ruck wade carr ratcliffe all playing dominant parts in the midfield williams killing it whereever he was playing steinfort goodear and wood getting goals up forward but out of every single one of those players i just mentioned
2 are playing atm
so u melbourne grammer punces can keep talking about how much ur pretentious school throws money at an otherwise rubbish football team
but with less than half the players less than a 10th of the money and no scholarships at all
geelong college deserves credit

oh and to all the ppl who say our firsts are rubbish
the fact that it is full of year 10 and 11 players up against majority year 12 teams might have a part to play

just admitt it mate, your school sucks this year...

nothing compared to one of the runners at haileybury, dad was an Olympic rower, mum was a national weightlifting champion, only a matter of time before his genes kick in, opposition beware.

Just letting you no that there is a reason why your a hailbury runner coz you have no Fu#*ing idea about football so lik this :--

sorry mate is the guy off half back medium to tall or short?
and last year against xavier golds was shit i recon he got less then 8 touches
hes probally not a bad player but hes to over rated theres lot better players then him

sorry mate is the guy off half back medium to tall or short?
and last year against xavier golds was shit i recon he got less then 8 touches
hes probally not a bad player but hes to over rated theres lot better players then him

mate sorry, but as u can tell by my name i dont even go to xavier, but golds is a freak. yeah hes got a bit advantage with his height n shit but hes still ****in good. him, paine, leveni and hal hunter from wesley are the best in the APS

mate sorry, but as u can tell by my name i dont even go to xavier, but golds is a freak. yeah hes got a bit advantage with his height n shit but hes still ****in good. him, paine, leveni and hal hunter from wesley are the best in the APS

leveni is not as good as seb purcell. leveni didn't even make the U16 vic metro squad

hi, umm.. im new to this so i just wanted to introduce myself. my name is dimitri russell just started to play football a few months ago and am in the first 18 for my school. best stats are: 34 posessions, 6 tackles, 3 goals
im 6' 2 and have a pretty neat kick. actually to be nice and quick...

im a freak at football

Geelong College stop trying to get sympathy votes so what if you dont scholarship or uv got limited players to choose from this is APS footy if your not up to it shut the hell up. Grammar dont have that many scholarships anyway there a good side with or with out the 3 or 4 scholarships. Xavier dont have one kid on a scholarship and there the best side so dont use scholarships as an excuse for why ur shit. And whoever said Golds is shit get a grip mate him and pain are that far ahead of the compitition its a joke both dominating on the weekend in the 1st XVIII. Xavier play scotch this weekend with an extremely undermanned team due to vic metro commitments and 1st XVIII. Want to find out when Xavier vs MGS should be closest anyone will get to Xavier this year.
Good Luck Lads see you on the field.

Geelong College stop trying to get sympathy votes so what if you dont scholarship or uv got limited players to choose from this is APS footy if your not up to it shut the hell up. Grammar dont have that many scholarships anyway there a good side with or with out the 3 or 4 scholarships. Xavier dont have one kid on a scholarship and there the best side so dont use scholarships as an excuse for why ur shit. And whoever said Golds is shit get a grip mate him and pain are that far ahead of the compitition its a joke both dominating on the weekend in the 1st XVIII. Xavier play scotch this weekend with an extremely undermanned team due to vic metro commitments and 1st XVIII. Want to find out when Xavier vs MGS should be closest anyone will get to Xavier this year.
Good Luck Lads see you on the field.
lol mate grammar don't only have 3 or 4?? its more like 9-10

Hale, Roberts, May, Keath, Bean, Heenan, Mitchell, Goddard, Soltan off the top of my head

Fair few year 10s who aren't quite at 1s level

I'm not complaining, they won us the premiership last year

For MGS the players to stop are Jackson Paine (Vic Metro and Sandy), Will Leveni (Vic Metro and Sandy), Will Heffernan (Sandy) and Fletcher Roberts (Sandy)
We have a few new scholarships: Fletcher Roberts is a massive ruckmen and we have some aboriginal guys as well. Some of our Aths scholarships are apperently good and footy as well.
Jackson Paine will probably play firsts this year though
So that is MGS this year
yehh some of those aboriginal blokes looked prety smooth, bit uneasy atm thou. i didnt think muchof your ruckmen thou, was he playing the game aginst skevs,
dw we will beat you when we have most of our players back.

bull crap.. skevs were probably the wors team in aps year 9 last year and they wont be any better this year.. if purcell plays footy he will be playing firsts anyway.. skevs year 10 looking down the bottom for mine... xavier is obviously the strongest side .. scotch are much special but have a few guns including wattsie , obeirne and carey will struggle this year due to too many year 10s having to play firsts and a few guns leaving and haileybury have a few strong players.. no depth though but probs got plenty of scholarshipss... what are all the grounds looking like ? carey = pristine
they've already talked to us about playing firsts, and seb will play a few games depending on injury, but should slip in on the wing, fricot is insane he could taggout any midfielder in the aps (year 10) and still rack up 20 disposals, salopek, i dont need to say anything else, he is a geniune superstar naturally gifted and killed the praccy matches for the firsts, and i (wheeler) will let the others fromskevs say whatthey think about me, but will be pretty average this year cos of f*in ankle injury, but we will still kill everyone, after that loss to mgs, we are ready,
dont forget that we have 5 players from the under 15 team last year, and me salopek n freako are now country,
i might fill yous in on caulfields new recruit tom bugg, in year 10 but pretty much certain to play every game in 1sts, all-australian, prob one of the best in australia in our age group, if he plays a game in year10i would watch out, got in the best in first round for 1st.
=)

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Yr 10, 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back