APS Yr 10, 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

seriously? does that mean mgs is going to keep him on a scholarship still when and if he comes back? youd have to say so

ye, grammar will keep him because they need his presence in the team,i saw him in a intra school match get fired up and told the b's coach to *** of!
But seriously, grammar is a force this year, harry michelmore has an amazing pack mark and was dobbing from 45 on the boundary on the weekend. will pike has an amazing left foot and him and james smith would esily kick 50-60 metres

turned down the 1s because he might be heading back to his true home in india..

Mate, when you play mgs you will be able to spot this benjamin kid because he has quite a beard on him because in india it is agaisnt hhis religion to have ur beard under 5cm. coombs for mgs, hasnt starred before but looks like a big mover this year, outstanding kick and can take a grab or to, great hands out infron tof his body.

another to watch out for is that greek kid from grammar, karastas or somthing like that. his use of the footy is amazing but im not to sure about his sexuality so dont get tackled from behind by him

on the same topic, number 1 for mgs= freak, he may be small and curly haired but i havent seen a game were he hasnt kicked 3 or 4 goals and i missed 3 games since year 7. his speed makes him a great asset to the team and his leap is astonishing, i think he was 3rd or 4th in the aps high jump last year

i don't know how this is still a discussion. if you are looking for the best year 10 aps footballer you need go no further than c.wade from geelong college

playing in his first game of firsts football last week, starting in a back pocket rotating through the midfield, he not only played one of the best debut games in history, but was named best on ground to boot.

easily the best year 10 running around in the aps comp.

i don't know how this is still a discussion. if you are looking for the best year 10 aps footballer you need go no further than c.wade from geelong college

playing in his first game of firsts football last week, starting in a back pocket rotating through the midfield, he not only played one of the best debut games in history, but was named best on ground to boot.

i think you have to consider nick churkovich in one of the best in the aps, watched him play pharan on the weekend and he played a EXQUISITE game, it was a pleasure to watch. He probably racked up atleast 40 posessions and probably 15 hard ball gets with 14 tackles. His bisecps are about as big as his head and his chest is so big he looks like he has ****. He has got to be up there with the best in yr 10...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

too right
russel and flanagan were probably a little unlucky not to get best on but cal wade definately stuck it up the falcons selectors when he played a stunner from a position he (according to them) isnt good at

future brownlow medallist?

i could not disagree with that assesment of the game more. yeah russell and flanagan are the best two players in the team, but last weekend against carey they were certainly not. fraser looks good when he gets the ball because he carries and bounces, but he didnt get anywhere near enough of the ball to be considered as best on. piers likewise can do things that look very very good, such as the two goals he kicked in the last quarter which were indeed clutch goals. however take a look at his first half and see how many touches he racked up.

wade on the other hand held the defence together in the first half when the carey floodgates looked to be opening, and in the second half when he spent increased time in the midfeild due to several players goin down with cramp, he stepped up and moved into the midfeild with great effect. for a first gamer, and year 10 to do this, combined with the responsibility of kicking in shows just how good he is, and how important a player he will grow to be.

you geelong boys talk yourself up so much its ridiculous
college 1st XVIII are one of the worst 1st teams ive seen in ages and the fact that your saying this wade kid is the best in the aps is just a joke

it will be tight for top four this year, but dont underestimate grammars depth this year. some blokes may have been taking the piss a little but i understand churkovich did play an absolute blinder for prahan.
also they missed varma last week and hes not playing this week either, he missed last season on exchange but he had a huge preseason until he did a wrist, he looks in super nick, runs very good 100 and 5 km times
look out, not sure what number he'll be coz he did miss last season and hasnt played yet as i sed

college 1st XVIII are one of the worst 1st teams ive seen in ages and the fact that your saying this wade kid is the best in the aps is just a joke

gee mate, not sure that i was ever talking up the firsts, also never said he was the best player in the aps
but he is hands down the best YEAR 10 in the aps
what other year 10 comes out and gets BOG in his first ever appearance?

thats my point he got bog in geelongs 1s and i can assure you if he was at a decent school he wouldnt of
he would be lucky to make top 10 for year 10 aps

yeah sure, wouldnt have been BOG in many other sides, but lets take a look at some of the other names in the geelong college side

russell and flanagan, both in the vic country under 18 squad
langham, under 17 vic country development squad
lewis, playing senior football at barwon heads and getting in the bests
baker, falcons under 18 development squad
foott, former vic representative

he was better than all of these players who would be walk up starts to any schools first XVIII

doesnt that tell you something?

the boy can play

the fact you can even say that he is not in the top ten year 10's in the aps is an absolute joke.

Haileybury vs MGS tommorow.
Last time the two sides met, haileybury won by 60pts, grammar had paine and levini in the side then.
haileybury are looking to bounce back after last weeks dismal performance.
MGS will need to bring a storm to have a chance.

Mate who are you anyway. your probaly just one of those tag alongs that cant playhim self.
college have about 1/2 the amount of kids to chose from and are still extemly competive. they dont need to hand out scolarships either

thats my point he got bog in geelongs 1s and i can assure you if he was at a decent school he wouldnt of
he would be lucky to make top 10 for year 10 aps

how can you say that. First you probably have never seen him play. And he got BOG against a half decent team in Carey. Also GC side last year was the best in the APS so of course GC's best player is gonna be one of the top in the APS.

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Yr 10, 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back