APS Yr 10, 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

skevies are looking a treat come the start of the season. plenty quality state and tac players to watch out for
bull crap.. skevs were probably the wors team in aps year 9 last year and they wont be any better this year.. if purcell plays footy he will be playing firsts anyway.. skevs year 10 looking down the bottom for mine... xavier is obviously the strongest side .. scotch are much special but have a few guns including wattsie , obeirne and carey will struggle this year due to too many year 10s having to play firsts and a few guns leaving and haileybury have a few strong players.. no depth though but probs got plenty of scholarshipss... what are all the grounds looking like ? carey = pristine

lmac buddy. ur a ****ing muppet. talking out of ur ass.

Skevs and grammar will dominate this year. because of all the new yr 10 scholarships wont be playing firsts due to the calibre of their first side.

lmacbuddy i spit on u.

CAREY grammar will definately be the shittest side in the aps this year because of the likes of marcus cushen taking to the field ... nash Vs Dyson u have no clue get a touch and get ur facts right skevs will be bad scotch will be mid of the range u cant protest that u *******

mate this is a footy forum talk sum ****ing football u absoloute genuine nerd grow a d i c k... aps year 10 will be hotly contested comp with a good standard amongst most school but who are the best 3 playas for each school in year ten?? carey would be shaw ceppi harris......

(and nash vs dyson... Phiona was mighty fine last nite)

bull crap.. skevs were probably the wors team in aps year 9 last year and they wont be any better this year.. if purcell plays footy he will be playing firsts anyway.. skevs year 10 looking down the bottom for mine... xavier is obviously the strongest side .. scotch are much special but have a few guns including wattsie , obeirne and carey will struggle this year due to too many year 10s having to play firsts and a few guns leaving and haileybury have a few strong players.. no depth though but probs got plenty of scholarshipss... what are all the grounds looking like ? carey = pristine

Ah m8, skevs were not one of the worst last year seeing as they lost only 2 or 3 games, and with the new boys in they are likely to dominate. And seb purcell woud probably play a number of games 4 yr 10 cos the 1's this yr are bloody awesum.

xavier will once again be up there with the strongest
st kevins were hopeless last yearr but with the injection of 4 scholarships, they will have bought there way to somewhere near the top
scotchs oberine is going to be out injured for the first few rounds i think
carey will have all their players playing firsts - lmac
mgs have a few stars in their ranks but appaz paine will be playing firsts
then they have leveni who is a genuine freak
geelong college are from geelong so noone really cares about them
but they will also be up there
caulfield have a few good players and will be a tough opponent to every school
and thats about it for teams challenging

Carey is not looking the guds this year as it is well documentd that a fair few yr10 boys will b playins 1st. shawry is the genuine superstar of the carey team and has dominated in oakleigh time trials. had a so so match on the weekend but is ready 2 explode after an injury interrupted '08 (but looks likely 2 play 1st this year aswell). i hav 2 agree with lmacbuddy carey ovals are looking cream (very very good). there are a few smokey's in the carey team that could suprise. dnt b suprisd if we c a super season from the J.Murphy. Carey undoubtly has the best full back in teh comp T.mccall. lachlan macleod will b damaging off half back and through the midfield. Marcus cushen has had a massiv preseason nd looks to b set 4 a ryan o'keefe role. Pat creamean will be amongst the goals every week aswell. hard nut nick andrews will be strong in and under packs. Alexander richardson may miss first half of year with backinjury which will b a concern 4 carey as that leaves a massiv hole to fill at CHF. tim laidlaw and B.eaqston are set for strong seasons aswell
How will Xavier fair this year?

Carey is not looking the guds this year as it is well documentd that a fair few yr10 boys will b playins 1st. shawry is the genuine superstar of the carey team and has dominated in oakleigh time trials. had a so so match on the weekend but is ready 2 explode after an injury interrupted '08 (but looks likely 2 play 1st this year aswell). i hav 2 agree with lmacbuddy carey ovals are looking cream (very very good). there are a few smokey's in the carey team that could suprise. dnt b suprisd if we c a super season from the J.Murphy. Carey undoubtly has the best full back in teh comp T.mccall. lachlan macleod will b damaging off half back and through the midfield. Marcus cushen has had a massiv preseason nd looks to b set 4 a ryan o'keefe role. Pat creamean will be amongst the goals every week aswell. hard nut nick andrews will be strong in and under packs. Alexander richardson may miss first half of year with backinjury which will b a concern 4 carey as that leaves a massiv hole to fill at CHF. tim laidlaw and B.eaqston are set for strong seasons aswell

Well buddy all we need to say is carey will be terrible that all there is to it... got a fiar few good second rate/tier players and they will have to hold the team this year.. xavier will defs be the gooddss..

no talk about wesley as of yet... im guessing that they have no new recruits and will be shit as per usual.. ?

richardson= huge loss 4 carey

are u talking about yr9 A. i dont think u r. cause u clearly were shit house and ur the kind of team that would play the likes of mgs and xav for a praccy match..

uve heard incorretly there mate.
i believe and have heard through my illustrious sources, that marcus cushen will be playing off the wing.

and a.richardson was gearing for a big year on the ball and rumours were created about him playing CHB were started by Haro (muppet). C. Virgona might be sidelined again this season, after a interupted pre-season with a 3cm groin tear. But i can reassure u he has hit the track hard along with the likes of tim laidlaw, brodie easton, lachlan macelod and marcus cushen all buying for the spot in the ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that Jordan Ceppi??
Very true about the second tier carey players,
also from my findings i have came across two new underated player by the name of will walker and lachlan macleod
will a country boy from mansfield on scholarship at carey for cricket has sublime ballskills and great hands.
Lachlan should have been a definite die hard award winner last year if not for the coach handballing it off to someone else
lachlan is very fit always coming in the top 4 or 5 for time trials and getting an amazing 13.10 on the beep test
watch out for lachlan

everyone pull their finger out
it will be out of xavs scotch skevs probs not geelong because of players in the ones
carey no hope without tom mitchell

very controversial and debatable
t.mitch was always going to play firsts and im pretty sure we r talking about year 10's
carey will be the dark horse for this year

will walker teh mansfield boy tore it up preseason has a massiv engine is going to put a good case to b selected in the 1st this will further deplete the carey team. Ander martin looks like he's ready 4 the number 1 ruk spot nad pat cremean may have 2 move up the ground 2 fill teh CHF spot.

MGS>Xavier>Scotch>skevs>carey>hailebery>Caul>wesley

nd btw is RAVARMA ritesh varma from MGS?

will walker teh mansfield boy tore it up preseason has a massiv engine is going to put a good case to b selected in the 1st this will further deplete the carey team. Ander martin looks like he's ready 4 the number 1 ruk spot nad pat cremean may have 2 move up the ground 2 fill teh CHF spot.

MGS>Xavier>Scotch>skevs>carey>hailebery>Caul>wesley

nd btw is RAVARMA ritesh varma from MGS?

debatable do u know what u r talking about buddy
bruno consalvo who suffered a broken toenail which left him out of the team for the whole year last year will be an immaculate inclusion to the centerhalf foward position
known as a utility he is great to have in the team

think the top teams would have to be same as last year
xavier and scotch most likely top 2
geelong college i think will drop to 3rd or 4th
mgs will be better then last year but not the very top
brighton..shit as usual
caulfield in the middle of the table
carey towards bottam along with wesley
st kevs will be better then last year maybe top 4
haileybury towards middle of table

something along xavier-scotch-geelong-stkevs-mgs-hail-caul-carey-wesley-brighton

who are the dominant players form each school
xaviers are golds keith and di stefano

think the top teams would have to be same as last year
xavier and scotch most likely top 2
geelong college i think will drop to 3rd or 4th
mgs will be better then last year but not the very top
brighton..shit as usual
caulfield in the middle of the table
carey towards bottam along with wesley
st kevs will be better then last year maybe top 4
haileybury towards middle of table

something along xavier-scotch-geelong-stkevs-mgs-hail-caul-carey-wesley-brighton

who are the dominant players form each school
xaviers are golds keith and di stefano

how many of these blokes will be playing ones
thought golds would be a shoe in

Golds has told the school he is not going to play firsts.
No year 10's will.
End of season ladder:
Xavier
MGS
Geelong
Scotch Halerbury
Carey
Caulfield
Skevs
Wesley
Grammar has an amazing list as soon as they start working together they will give xavier some competition. Xavier is again going ot be the benchmark with the likes of Di Stefano, Golds, Keith, Plant, Pirrie, and Xavier Richards(will be a force this year) are going to be hard to beath the depth is the strongest weve seen in a while and are Xaviers next realisic chacne of winning a 1st XVII premiership.

Golds has told the school he is not going to play firsts.
No year 10's will.
End of season ladder:
Xavier
MGS
Geelong
Scotch Halerbury
Carey
Caulfield
Skevs
Wesley
Grammar has an amazing list as soon as they start working together they will give xavier some competition. Xavier is again going ot be the benchmark with the likes of Di Stefano, Golds, Keith, Plant, Pirrie, and Xavier Richards(will be a force this year) are going to be hard to beath the depth is the strongest weve seen in a while and are Xaviers next realisic chacne of winning a 1st XVII premiership.

i think soctch will be higher then hailerybury and geelong
and i dont think mgs will be 2nd
skevs will porbably be bit higher then that

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Yr 10, 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back