APS Yr 10, 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Skevs didnt play well. wouldnt worry too much about it. MGS played well not taking anything away from them. but skevs will bounce back. they got geelong this week. will be a tough game but i hear skevs r fired up already and ready to go. should b a gr8 contest.

mate shut up, we hammered u guys n there are no excuses. we won fair n square and u just cant hack it

yeah u mighta not realised, jackson paine, will leveni and fletcher roberts were all missing due to 1's. so dont try say u were missing ppl[/quotpurcell played 1s (purcell probs the best in yr 10) + 2 or so injured b4 the match plus those injured during the game, as well as some qestionable selections. However, not denying the fact that mgs had players out and played well.

howd they go yesterday?

they lost to wesley which is terrible.
they were up by a point at 3/4 time but got done in the end by about 20 points. Wesley will be easy to beat for everyother team.
Geelong had there best 5 out due to vic country. all back for next week against stkevs. But will be missing another one or two cause of the 1sts.

they lost to wesley which is terrible.
they were up by a point at 3/4 time but got done in the end by about 20 points. Wesley will be easy to beat for everyother team.
Geelong had there best 5 out due to vic country. all back for next week against stkevs. But will be missing another one or two cause of the 1sts.

geelong wont win. 1st are crap and are depriving the 10 boys of there guns. geelong will have to adapt, they are used to drawing the ball through 3 key players i.e ratcliffe, carr, wade. but will now have to do with the peice of borro midfield that theive got.

do wesley have TAC players? i overheard someone saying some fullfoward was bragging about how he was playing TAC but got chopped up by a *******??? please explain

geelong wont win. 1st are crap and are depriving the 10 boys of there guns. geelong will have to adapt, they are used to drawing the ball through 3 key players i.e ratcliffe, carr, wade. but will now have to do with the peice of borro midfield that theive got.

do wesley have TAC players? i overheard someone saying some fullfoward was bragging about how he was playing TAC but got chopped up by a *******??? please explain

yes wesley do have tac players, quiet a few, from 10 up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jon Benjamin currently playing full back because coach does not like him playing on ball because he knows that he will dominate, is my prediction to be 2010 number 1 draft pick. He has a neat long right foot kick and his left is identical. He has hands almost as good as wayne carey and has ridicolously good core strength. He intimidates his opponents by showing off his hairy chest and face so beware full fowards.

Shaun Edwards, tall curly hair, big leap, runs 100 in 11.1 big improvement from last year running 11.27, don't get angry if you play on him because he can not speak english, loves giving his opponent a bit of biff. Once saw him play in darwin and bought a knife out on the ground and stab his opponent in the leg he is currently in a coma. I would not underestimate this kid is a good player and if you talk shit about him he will hunt you down and kill you. Might be missing out on this weeks game because has to do community service. One more thing his got a 14 page criminal record. Beware.

Jon Benjamin currently playing full back because coach does not like him playing on ball because he knows that he will dominate, is my prediction to be 2010 number 1 draft pick. He has a neat long right foot kick and his left is identical. He has hands almost as good as wayne carey and has ridicolously good core strength. He intimidates his opponents by showing off his hairy chest and face so beware full fowards.

Shaun Edwards, tall curly hair, big leap, runs 100 in 11.1 big improvement from last year running 11.27, don't get angry if you play on him because he can not speak english, loves giving his opponent a bit of biff. Once saw him play in darwin and bought a knife out on the ground and stab his opponent in the leg he is currently in a coma. I would not underestimate this kid is a good player and if you talk shit about him he will hunt you down and kill you. Might be missing out on this weeks game because has to do community service. One more thing his got a 14 page criminal record. Beware.

ha does shaun edwards play in the 1sts or tens.
any way how are you guys looking this year. are you and paine in the ones?

benjamin scholarship?

ha does shaun edwards play in the 1sts or tens.
any way how are you guys looking this year. are you and paine in the ones?

um he plays with the 10s but might got 1's later on, leveni and paine are both starting off the season in the 1's this week against bgs. n btw who are u wat school u go to

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Yr 10, 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back