Arden lounge

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone go? Been before? How many people are in it? What's the food like? Do you get anything different to prem club in terms of player appearances etc

Thanks. I am getting a 5000 dollar cost of living bonus / raise thinking of blowing it on Arden lounge for a year. Would need to make sure I am available for all home games (I normally miss one or two on school hols) and then make sure I up my drinking to get some value :)

Hey mate,

Been a million times in summation
-At any given event maybe 100 people in the room
-foods pretty good and definitely upmarket style.
-all alcohol included
-dress code smart casual
-will be a few interviews with players/Todd Sonya always gets up
-obviously great seats.

If we actually win a game it’s great, pretty rare though 😂😂

For me it’s good when we are losing as I just go to the bar with mates and inhale beers distract myself from the pumping we are getting on the other side of the glass.
Does it stay open after game or do they stop serving at 3/4 time

Thanks. I am getting a 5000 dollar cost of living bonus / raise thinking of blowing it on Arden lounge for a year. Would need to make sure I am available for all home games (I normally miss one or two on school hols) and then make sure I up my drinking to get some value :)

You might also consider the Shinboner Club coterie group which I think is only a couple of exclusive functions and not a game access but it is majority tax deductible.

It’s good mate if you can afford it. You will get 2 x presidents lunches with it as well which is sit down 3 course meal etc.

I can’t imagine how fun it would be if we were regularly winning games like in the 90s!!
Yeah it's in my mind to maybe wait until we are 50/ 50 going into every game

Hey mate,

Been a million times in summation
-At any given event maybe 100 people in the room
-foods pretty good and definitely upmarket style.
-all alcohol included
-dress code smart casual
-will be a few interviews with players/Todd Sonya always gets up
-obviously great seats.

If we actually win a game it’s great, pretty rare though 😂😂

For me it’s good when we are losing as I just go to the bar with mates and inhale beers distract myself from the pumping we are getting on the other side of the glass.
They are...We should know as we had them before we got kicked out and sent somewhere else.... :mad:

$5000?

On that?

Wow
I’m happy with Premiership club membership as long as I get my reserved Grand Final ticket whenever we get there and not given to a person that only goes when they feel like it.
I’m just 1 member that feels that way others may feel the same or not.

I’m happy with Premiership club membership as long as I get my reserved Grand Final ticket whenever we get there and not given to a person that only goes when they feel like it.
I’m just 1 member that feels that way others may feel the same or not.

Do with your money wat you please, just think waving around the fact that it’s $5000 when some peeps are struggling to feed a table

Do with your money wat you please, just think waving around the fact that it’s $5000 when some peeps are struggling to feed a table

There are some people paying $26k for their North Melbourne membership. I'd love to have that sort of money but I don't resent those who do because the club needs as many high net worth members willing to pay for the more expensive packages. Guilting people about their good fortune because others are battling isn't helping the club or those battling.

There are some people paying $26k for their North Melbourne membership. I'd love to have that sort of money but I don't resent those who do because the club needs as many high net worth members willing to pay for the more expensive packages. Guilting people about their good fortune because others are battling isn't helping the club or those battling.

I reckon we just put each other on ignore.

Then we both won’t be shitted to tears with what we read.

Ciao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Arden lounge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back