Are Geelong and Port fans going to be able to sleep tonight??

Remove this Banner Ad

bruce29

Club Legend
Jul 6, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat, Melb. Storm, Steelers
I remember in 2000 and 2001 i struggled to get shut eye the night before

what are the fans gonna do tonight?? to settle nerves??

Like the team, I've been in preparation all week, slept off a big weekend on Monday night, then I've been going to bed later and later all week. I get up at 7:00, but last night I was in bed at 2:30am, so I'm exhausted. I'm primed for a great night's sleep and some breakfast drinks in Melbourne at 10am :D

Definitely. I might wake up an hour or two earlier than I normally do, but I should still be able to get more than enough sleep to enable me to still function properly tomorrow; rather than stumbling around like a zombie all day.

I don't know if I will be able to sleep now. I missed out on a ticket in the ballot and planned to watch the game at home where no one would annoy me.

But I cannot do that now.

I had a phone call from a mate who has a family and he said that he has a spare seat in his car and a spare Grand Final Ticket to go with it as one of the family does not want to go.

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH.

YOU LITTLE BEAUTY!!!!

As Bobby Davis would say "FAIR DINKUM UNBELIEVABLE"

No way I'll be able to sleep tonight.
I'm struggling to sit in one place right now, I feel like getting up and running around screaming because I'm that pumped!
I'll have so many theories running through my head...

I don't know if I will be able to sleep now. I missed out on a ticket in the ballot and planned to watch the game at home where no one would annoy me.

But I cannot do that now.

I had a phone call from a mate who has a family and he said that he has a spare seat in his car and a spare Grand Final Ticket to go with it as one of the family does not want to go.

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH.

YOU LITTLE BEAUTY!!!!

As Bobby Davis would say "FAIR DINKUM UNBELIEVABLE"

Good onya mate, enjoy the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Night before the GF is always nerve-racking as is the morning leading up to it!
It goes so damn slow!!!
I was just thinking how this time last year i was nervous as. Not this year though, I can relax!!
Good luck Port and Cats fans! Hope you can get some kind of sleep!

Hope so. Up at 4am to cab it to a mate's place in North London.

Considered the all-nighter, but gotta save some gas in the tank for a post-GF rampage if we win!

having been to 3 grand finals it was like another day for me

but i have had arsenal games to worry about before and after grand finals so it didnt really get to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Are Geelong and Port fans going to be able to sleep tonight??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back