Moved Thread Are we witnessing the start of a Carlton dynasty?

How many premiership will Carlton win by 2030?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton is probably playing the best footy of everyone in the 8, but they're also a massive confidence team. Can see them copping a bit of pressure in finals, curnow not getting his soft frees etc, and the wheels falling off

I can see Carlton winning the flag.

Not saying they will, I would probably still back in Brisbane atm but you are in bloody good form at the right time of year.

Carlton is probably playing the best footy of everyone in the 8, but they're also a massive confidence team. Can see them copping a bit of pressure in finals, curnow not getting his soft frees etc, and the wheels falling off

Points very well made.

Blues must be super low on confidence having won 9 in a row, having the last 2 coleman medallists, the last brownlow medallist, statistically dominating the last 9 weeks, dismantling 3 of the top 4 sides, coming back from 40pts down on the weekend, facing key injuries early in games yet still putting oppositions away, and having Cerra, Walsh, SOS and Kennedy still to come back into the team.

Last edited:
So that is a no you can't show proof.

People are saying I have the proof, its the best proof they've ever seen.
Donald Trump Reaction GIF by Election 2016

I can see Carlton winning the flag.

Not saying they will, I would probably still back in Brisbane atm but you are in bloody good form at the right time of year.
Yeah I think Brisbane and maybe Melbourne are the big obstacles.

Points very well made.

Blues must be super low on pressure having won 9 in a row, having the last 2 coleman medallists, the last brownlow medallist, statistically dominating the last 9 weeks, dismantling 3 of the top 4 sides, coming back from 40pts down on the weekend, facing key injuries early in games yet still putting oppositions away, and having Cerra, Walsh, SOS and Kennedy still to come back into the team.

You could maybe put the Melbourne game down to pressure, the gc game, come on, any genuine contender should be beating them, even after being down by a lot

And yes, you have a lot of star power, but there's the old saying - a champion team will always beat a team of champions

You might be taking some nuffies on BF footy forums way way too seriously ...
Just here for a laugh, I don't take too much seriously :thumbsu:

I always thought Voss was rushed in at Brisbane, but he had more attributes to coach than his glorious contemporaries Bucks and Hird.

He's come good and it's nice: I can't see Hird ever coaching again and Bucks seems happy in the media, at least one of them made it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this point the AFL may as well book the trophy engraver for premiership #1 in the Carlton dynasty.

There's two things that you need this time of year to win. Form and list health. We've got both.

9 wins in a row.. hell I don't even need to convince you lot anymore. We're so far ahead of the pack it aint funny.

:trophy:

At this point the AFL may as well book the trophy engraver for premiership #1 in the Carlton dynasty.

There's two things that you need this time of year to win. Form and list health. We've got both.

9 wins in a row.. hell I don't even need to convince you lot anymore. We're so far ahead of the pack it aint funny.

:trophy:
I think they should just engrave the next 3 or 4 now, what do you think?

I think we can put the Dynasty in the book now. It's time to start comparisons with other sports.

Carlton vs Invincibles
Carlton vs 90s Chicago Bulls

Thoughts?
Carlton vs 60's Boston Celtics
Carlton vs 2010's UConn Huskies

Just here for a laugh, I don't take too much seriously :thumbsu:

I always thought Voss was rushed in at Brisbane, but he had more attributes to coach than his glorious contemporaries Bucks and Hird.

He's come good and it's nice: I can't see Hird ever coaching again and Bucks seems happy in the media, at least one of them made it.

Buckley is too good imo not to coach again.

His high footy IQ is wasted talking alongside most of the Galahs on Big Footy.

Maybe he's smart enough to take more money for less work and about 1000000% less stress than being a senior coach.

I feel like coaching is in his blood though.

Waiting for the right time with a list capable of winning a flag.

Reckon if the Crows fire Nicks next year if they fail to play finals (which they will if that happens) Adelaide is the ideal club and environment for Bucks to coach imo..

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Are we witnessing the start of a Carlton dynasty?

Back