• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

matty p

Club Legend
Aug 14, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Personally, I'm shattered. How we could not pick up Ebert is beyond me. Let's just pick up a Victorian averaging 8 possessions a game over a South Aussie who's more proven and has great pedigree. I just don't get it.

What does everyone else think?

Yes and no.

Dangerfield is a pick for the future but he'll be a great player. Shame he's not gonna be with us next season.

The rest is exactly what we've needed in terms of pace. Now we wait and see if they develop as we hope.

all this proves is how little anyone actually knew about the process and prospects. so with that in mind, who the hell knows if we did well or not?

I'm sorry but if Ebert's good enough to go to West Coast in a flash at pick 13 after they had hardly even talked to him, then I think he would've been good enough to go to a local team at pick 10.

Get back to me in a week

Yeah - let’s see but not picking up any South Australian lads is not good considering we have a high ‘go home’ risk factor. This may come back and hunt us in 3 or 4 years time.

And our number 1 pick will not be at the club next year is not bloody good. WTF

They need to convince Dangerfield to move to SA to finish his schooling.

Yeah - let’s see but not picking up any South Australian lads is not good considering we have a high ‘go home’ risk factor. This may come back and hunt us in 3 or 4 years time.

Not too concerned, there was always a feeling that the SA lads were of a lesser quality.

The only one Im :confused: is Ebert. But its done and we move on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure at this stage, Dangerfield had better be better than Ebert, otherwise Rendell will be in the firing line big time. Happy with Otten and Jackhy, know very little about the rest. Extremely suprised we didn't pick up any south aussies.

Basically Ebert wasn't quick enough. SPEED was the key... it's our major weakness, so of course we were going to pick a quick bloke over him.

I'm not too sure about many of our draftees (due to not seeing them and hearing too much about them).

All i am concerned about is how our forward line going to function next year without any 'afl ready' players from this draft. I mean walker still is a year away from playing regular afl footy. Also really surprised ebert wasn't taken and if it was only due to speed and not talent then Rendell and the rest, well i will say later once we see how dangerfield comes along.

I guess only time will tell but, lets all hope Rendell has found some gems.

I voted not sure .. I'm not totally unhappy with our picks but I cannot for the life of me understand why we took some kid who wont even be at the club next year.

Aaron Kite looks like Dale Thomas a bit, so maybe he'll play like Thomas? :D ere's hoping

I'm not unhappy, but pick 10 I would've gone Ebert. Using pick 10 on a guy with question marks over his skills is enough to put me off, no matter how quick he is. Sounds like we got plenty of pace with subsequent picks. Pick 10 should have been a guy who can find the ball and with great skills on both sides of the body.

I'm surprised Ebert was available to you at pick 10

I am amazed, stunned, shocked that he is not now a Crow

Different players, different positions I know, but the situation reminds me a little of Port's selection of Boak and letting Sellar slide

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you happy with the Crows Draft?

Back