Teams Arizona Cardinals - The Buzzsaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Arizona Cardinals

I was surprised that Ali Highsmith wasn't drafted and he seems to have played well in the preseason. If he doesn't make the team I bet he gets picked up on waivers.

Re: Arizona Cardinals

I was surprised that Ali Highsmith wasn't drafted and he seems to have played well in the preseason. If he doesn't make the team I bet he gets picked up on waivers.

Sounds like he is a shoe in to make the team, will probbaly end up 2nd string.

Re: Disgusted Boldin says he won't re-sign with Cards

Go get him Al. Make Javon retire so there's no salary cap hit, and make a play for Boldin in a trade. Giving up a 2009 first.

Your #1 could be worth it gg. Pick #1 overall could get us a handy player. ;)

Go get him Al. Make Javon retire so there's no salary cap hit, and make a play for Boldin in a trade. Giving up a 2009 first.
Stop trying to **** me over in the BFDL :p

If it was just a first, Eagles would make the trade long before you.

Carolina wont suck that much to have a high first, imo. They're strong superbowl candidates. (cue JD)

So, this famous confidence that you've been spouting about the Raiders all preseason was false bravado?

In reality, you have the feeling that two non playoff teams from last year will still be better than you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I am confident the Raiders will push for a WC. But the VALUE of a Raiders first round pick is definitely worth more because the expectation/perception from most people would be that the Raiders will suck.

In a trade deal, the Cardinals given the choice would lean to the Raiders a) value, b) Boldin out of the NFC.

No, I am confident the Raiders will push for a WC. But the VALUE of a Raiders first round pick is definitely worth more because the expectation/perception from most people would be that the Raiders will suck.

In a trade deal, the Cardinals given the choice would lean to the Raiders a) value, b) Boldin out of the NFC.

Actually, id think the Carolina pick was the most attractive for one reason.

Boldin will improve either team if hes sent there. The Raiders with Boldin, or the Eagles with Boldin are definetely play off contenders. Thing is, the Carolina pick wont be affected by any improvement Boldin would give us, and with their problems with Smith, and Stewart having an early injury, the Cats have the potential to crash early.

I dont really think NFC/AFC would be that big a deal. We're not talking about Brett Favre here.

Yeah, i agree it's very slim. But just in case, and if Al was really keen on it, if there was anyone capable of doing it it would be him.

Are you going to watch Sunday gg???

NFL Jersey's

Gday guys, I've been a big Cardinals fan all of the past two seasons, and with us making the super bowl I've decided that I want to impulse buy a jersey.

I'm in Melbourne, and would really like it to have it before the game, so pick up is ideal. However if there is a place in AUS that has decent shipping I'll consider that a last option. Don't really want to go overseas unless I can pay with paypal and are garaunteed to have it by the game (unlikely).

Any help will be much appreciated.

Re: NFL Jersey's

Gday guys, I've been a big Cardinals fan all of the past two seasons, and with us making the super bowl I've decided that I want to impulse buy a jersey.

I'm in Melbourne, and would really like it to have it before the game, so pick up is ideal. However if there is a place in AUS that has decent shipping I'll consider that a last option. Don't really want to go overseas unless I can pay with paypal and are garaunteed to have it by the game (unlikely).

Any help will be much appreciated.

ebay.com or ebay.com.au, (which accepts paypal) and look for international sellers who offer shipping to australia, and faster shipping. You can get replica or authentic (ie rip-off authentics) for around $75 USD and are looking at about $30 USD for fast shipping (would get it in like 3-5 days). But that could end up like $250 AUD.

Im not from Melbourne, but there may be some sports store there that does stock NFL jerseys, tho I doubt they'd have the Cardinals. Maybe some melbournite BF person can confirm.

You're gonna be hard up finding any NFL Jerseys in stores across Melbourne. The only place I ever remember selling them was good ol' MSD in the city and that was years ago.

I'm sure you could find some knock offs at the Vic. Market and places like that but obviously they aren't gonna be official jerseys.

As gg said, I think ebay is going to be your best bet mate. It's frustrating that you can walk into places like Foot Locker and they've got brand new NBA jerseys while the NFL gets no love whatsoever from the sports stores here. I don't understand it. I guarantee if a store like Foot Locker starting stocking NFL jerseys they'd be quite happy with the sales they generate. There's a tonne of NFL fans in Melbourne, and the rest of Oz for that matter, it's an untapped market.

The name is all ****ed up, smudged.
Keep an eye on size as well. Those "authentics" are very large, built for bigger americans. So a M there (48) is quite huge, the sleeves will go all the way to your elbows and be baggy, and the length will be down past your thighs.

Also because they're authentic replicas, meaning they're built purposely baggy because padding would be worn under them.

Imo, if you want something to just wear around, it's far better to get more replicas (not the screen printed numbers), but made to wear, they dont have that bagginess etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Arizona Cardinals - The Buzzsaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back