Arnold Schwarzenegger Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not as keen on Barbarian & Running Man, and True Lies at #14 is a bit laughable. Agree Kindergarten Cop the biggest snub. He did have a couple sturdy ones post-Gov that astutely made their 20.

Last edited:
I’m not as keen on Barbarian & Running Man, and True Lies at #14 is a bit laughable. Agree Kindergarten Cop the biggest snub. He did have a couple sturdy ones post-Gov that astutely made their 20.
Kindergarten Cop is decent but a bit overrated imo, take Running Man over it any day.

True Lies is good albeit a bit paint by the numbers for a Cameron film but I'd have it higher.

Edit - Kindergarden Cop should at least be on the list.

I just wanted to know where Batman & Robin would rank.
:think:

55a6d172-6314-4ffa-8281-1d43fe2656e4_text.gif

No homo, he looks spectacular in Conan and nobody in the world could have played that role like him. Absolutely brilliant fantasy film, hard to top in the genre. 40 years later it is still a classic, immortal.

Commando is the ultimate cheesy 80s action film, bombastic and over the top.

I'd agree that Stallone was a much better actor but Arnie was the biggest star of the 80s action genre. We were spoilt for action stars at that time as today most Hollywood actors come across as soy even if they're jacked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Arnold Schwarzenegger Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back