Artists you hate more then life?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by AZZO
Basically any punk band. The likes of Sum 41, offspring, blink 182, and GOOD CHARLETTE!!

DO NOT call them punk bands. That's the medias version of punk, trying to make it safe for the masses and therefore consumable.
They are NOT punk.

Originally posted by Kid Dynamite!
Britney Spears
Nikki Webster
Hilary Duff
Delta Goodrem
Holly Valance
Bec Cartwright

Gotta agree with you there. Just the thought of their music makes me violently ill!!

Originally posted by Santos L Helper
DO NOT call them punk bands. That's the medias version of punk, trying to make it safe for the masses and therefore consumable.
They are NOT punk.

Exactly, they are just pop bands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ja Rule ( u suck u little twit; left us f***ing ****ed off when he cancelled his Perth concert)
Eminem ( not quite hate yet, but getting there)
Britney Spears ( need i say more.. has nnnnnooo talent what so ever)
Holly Valance ( get back to neighbours, let Delta, who doesnt strut around half naked and who actually has real talent, do her thing)
Nikki Webster ( Little twirp)
Bec Cartwright ( What is there? An eperdemic of actresses who cant sing for ****!!)

Basically any of them teeny bopper lil kiddy' s annoy the **** out of me. Boy bands ( NSYNC, Mercury 5) and try hards ( them SCANDAL'US dudes - wtf happened to them?) i cant stand.

Hate's a strong word...

So here goes for "deep disregard"...

Fred Durst - cretin of the highest order
Shania Twain - Satan's daughter, great without sound
Top 40 rappers, Mr Mathers aside - word up yo nig..
bland "urban" musicians (R&B) - repetition & boredom
Mainstream punkers - gel+skate brand clothing+nasally voice+rich WASP parents = mainstream punkers
insert others...

beating one's self up over crap music is a tedious exercise, but I've just done it. Sorry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Artists you hate more then life?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back