ASADA told of Andrew Demetriou call during Bombers' drugs meeting (Dates to Pre-February Presser)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn.

Oh just happens that the Bombers are playing in a big game tomorrow and surprise surprise the Bombers have another story to rally around.

Another chance for James to say to the boys "C'mon boys its the world verses us."

Seems like every time before the Bombers have to play a season defining game Robbo drops another story that allows the club to close ranks it's getting a bit old now.

Caro does have some sources. It's no surprise that she's built up a network of trusted friends and that some people would use her to leak things to push their own agenda. However, it has been shown a number of times that she takes things and runs with them without checking ... and gets caught out on occasion!

What is also true is that you can take a little "fact" and add a little bit here and not empahsise something else that will give it an entirely different context and BOOM you get the story you want!

While we're on it. Do you want to know my favorite half truths? The ones that are also tautologies! Well tautologies in the sense that at least one half of the statement must be true, eg:

I think you're a man with a vagina!

Far out you're the product of your snake club PR's campaign, what a crock.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2013-07-25/david-evans-statement

Essendon Chairman David Evans has released the following statement.
I want to make this really clear - tonight was a regular and scheduled monthly Board meeting.

In relation to media reports late this afternoon, I am not standing down as Chairman and the Board did not ask me to explain my version of events.

This was a routine board meeting - Yes we've got some big issues ahead us but we're all awaiting the ASADA investigation to be completed now

In other words: "How many times do I have to tell you guys to f*** off?

The players won't get off.
I think there is so much focus on who engineered this debacle, lets not lose sight of the fact that the major wrong if proven is that players allegedly were administered illegal substances.

All the sanctions to the club will be secondary to the outcomes of any WADA infractions. We are talking about players careers, players welfare, players potential earnings, players reputations, players being banned from doing what they love doing. All for the sake of some megalomaniacs at the club.

Yes I agree with that! I don't think they thought they were in the wrong. Obviously they were just getting on the front foot considering what was floating around.

its called leading the story. preparing the turf. defining / controlling the narrative. all those BS weasel words from Burston Marstellar's playbook

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard. He didn't say no comment.

He confirmed he told ASADA, and that they discussed the content of the call.

Yeah and then pressed further he says ohh the club can comment, but he will tell you all about things that suit him,

I didn't think he said a great deal personally

He didnt say a heap but just so many times he deflects with the i cant comment line, but today he will tell you about this call and what he told asada about it

He didnt say a heap but just so many times he deflects with the i cant comment line, but today he will tell you about this call and what he told asada about it
he's been pretty good at not commenting. Must be bloody hard to sit there and not defend yourself for months on end from all manner of apersions

can anyone confirm if hird has put all his assets in his wife's name?
I have this picture of Vlad walking out of a swamp, covered in shit, seaweed, and refuse, wiping the crap from his face, and his eyes are red with anger. As he walks out from the swamp he is repeating one word: Hird, Hird, Hird......

:D

I don't think Vlad is a happy chappy today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back