ASADA told of Andrew Demetriou call during Bombers' drugs meeting (Dates to Pre-February Presser)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how dare he

Makes him pretty hard to believe the more he plays these games.

Ive been a big hird supporter eg when carro writes her stuff and the fact the situation has been hard for him to comment on, but you can either comment or you cant

Makes him pretty hard to believe the more he plays these games.

Ive been a big hird supporter eg when carro writes her stuff and the fact the situation has been hard for him to comment on, but you can either comment or you cant
plays games?

He has barely said boo the whole time.

Yet BF keep accusing him of changing his story.

Caro reports on 'Sports Today' that the Hird camp leaked the story about Vlad tipping off Essendon to the Herald-Sun.
Does anyone understand what motivation or strategy the Hird camp would have for dropping Vlad in it?

And so like all great scandals, the key protagonists come to the point where they begin to turn on each other. Attack may now be the best form of defence.

It may become a daily battle to "consider your position" in response to what dirt is flung by others in your direction.

How different things could have been.

plays games?

He has barely said boo the whole time.

Yet BF keep accusing him of changing his story.

He comments when it suits him like today i thought it was rather inconsistent, its just a view, its the first time ive thought he seemed shifty personally

It is no surprise that the key players are now turning on each other. Once it became clear that many of the excuses offered were mutually exclusive it was only a matter of time. This whole thing is dirtier than a sideways glance from Nigella Lawson.

It is no surprise that the key players are now turning on each other. Once it became clear that many of the excuses offered were mutually exclusive it was only a matter of time. This whole thing is dirtier than a sideways glance from Nigella Lawson.
aaaarghhhh nigella

I guess the we can't comment is now over
Maybe. He still didn't say much. Got asked a few questions at a presser for the game, answered them then asked can we please talk footy.

I'm not naive enough to think there's definitely nothing going on, but he hardly called a presser and denounced everyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lololololololololol

And so like all great scandals, the key protagonists come to the point where they begin to turn on each other. Attack may now be the best form of defence.

It may become a daily battle to "consider your position" in response to what dirt is flung by others in your direction.

How different things could have been.

Yes.

If only they hadn't tried to cheat and then lie about it all this nasty business could have been avoided.

But leopards and spots and all that.........................

Maybe. He still didn't say much. Got asked a few questions at a presser for the game, answered them then asked can we please talk footy.

I'm not naive enough to think there's definitely nothing going on, but he hardly called a presser and denounced everyone

Yeah I believe that even though we have clashed I think your starting to smell the stench I just want drug cheats out and today all the Stuart ogrady supporters sickened me.

The media wants something to happen so bad... baying for blood and they don't care who/what/where.

Sell more papers, more clicks, more hits.... etc etc.

Robbo going ape on 360 is about as funny as it can get.

What was all that about was he trying to blame the afl for everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back