Game Day Ashes 2nd Test. Bowler hats vs Akubras. Lets go 2-nil

Remove this Banner Ad

good to see theres something on tele worth watching tonight.

Very green pitch, too bad the poms dont have a GOAT spinner.

Maybe Ussie will get some decent top order support this test. Can't see Marnus and Stevie failing two tests in a row

Let's hope youse lose again you pommy bastards.:)

speak-english-pulp-fiction.gif

I like the Mods on Bay13, i say something like that on Geelong Board banned again, they want everyone to hold hands and sing coom by ya my lord.
Oh God this is good

Go England.. refuse to cheer an Australia team that has the cheater and cuck, Dave Warner in it.
You can cheer an Australian victory and a strain of super-herpes finding its way into Warner's jocks at the same time, you know

We deserve to see chappell v Botham knife fight
which Chappell? Greg or Ian? Or Trevor with the underhand thrust instead of overhead stab?

Fun Fact: I worked with Trevor's ex-wife for a while, oh boy some of the things those touring sides got up too, a lot of bastards out there...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even I got banned from Richmond bored for a few months, some mods cant take a joke :)

I think I like the Norf board the best out of all club boards, they are very easy going and anything goes there, i remember the insane and paranoid ramblings of Snake Baker, that bloke was a certified loon lol

I like the Mods on Bay13, i say something like that on Geelong Board banned again, they want everyone to hold hands and sing coom by ya my lord.
Have you ever been to the carltank board?, just type one word that that their mods consider out of line there and you'll recieve a lengthy ban.;)

Last edited:
anyhow, back to the Cricket Richie, will Warner have his 1 good tour innings to secure his spot in the team until he retires?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Ashes 2nd Test. Bowler hats vs Akubras. Lets go 2-nil

Remove this Banner Ad

Back