Ashes 5th Test. The Decider @ The Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stafford678 said:
what else can go wrong for us aussies, brett lee gets ripped off with an LBW , ponting sets ******** field placings, they keep hayden and martyn to out of form batsman who should be dropped. lee , tait and mcgrath bowling the biggest load of pies since gilliespie and kasporwicz where in the team together, not much more can go wrong

The end of the Aussie cricket Empire, I fear- we'll be losing test matches regularly when McGrath and Warne go, unless we get top class quicks. Tait may well develop, but who will partner him?

Geat catch Hayden- bowled Warne..
Tresco out for 43

Now, get Chicken Vaughan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

usalion said:
The end of the Aussie cricket Empire, I fear- we'll be losing test matches regularly when McGrath and Warne go, unless we get top class quicks. Tait may well develop, but who will partner him?

fear not, I am a 23 year old genuine number 9 batsmen, but I am working on a Muralitharan type off spin action. I can actually turn it pretty sharp, but I will need some professional coaching to convince that elbow of mine to stay straight!

look for me to star for western australia in about 2 years, and then dominate, especially on the sub continent by about 2009!

bookmark this thread :)

Drummond said:
Take that ******s in this thread. People have got no idea, they look for the worst things to complain about, cry babies.
In other words, there bitches.

Our goal should be to knock them over for less than 420 as soon as possible... their high Run Rate only helps us

starz said:
Our goal should be to knock them over for less than 420 as soon as possible... their high Run Rate only helps us

Can't let them get that high with the weather forecast...300 to 330 would be the top score I'd want to see, especially with our anemic top order batting.

1 for 91

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back