Ashes 5th Test. The Decider @ The Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stafford678 said:
Time to get mcgrath off and put lee or tait back on , mcgrath bowling to bell is a sure thing to put anyone asleep, total snooze fest boring bowler to boring batsman
Lee and Warne for mine they usually bowl well in combo .... McGrath is just lacking something today.

eddiesmith said:
Always a road? Yet we always get a result? Right

Sorry- i missed what you had to say about Vaughan, ed...great knock by a skipper fighting for the biggest prize in cricket....or was it? Great decision at the toss as well

Ding dong gone

3 for 103
See you, Bell- Test average goind down, down, down
Almost tail time.....
WARNIE!!!!!

usalion said:
Sorry- i missed what you had to say about Vaughan, ed...great knock by a skipper fighting for the biggest prize in cricket....or was it? Great decision at the toss as well

What was wrong with his call at the toss? What, you expect him to put Australia in, when you are down a bowler, risk them putting a huge score on the board?

Sorry, only Ponting puts teams in on pitches like this

Ah yes, Billy strikes again, shame he doesnt ever stick the finger up when England appeal

And I thought I read earlier Aussies claimed he was cheating against them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

well after what can only be described as a ******** start, Warnie has single handedly brought Australia back into the series....

Good to see Vaughan and Bell continue there great form... :rolleyes:

Bad move bringing tait on

LEE has pieterson 5 times i think i recall it may even be 6... bunny on the hands bowl binger u idiot ponting

England's 3 and 4 spots- the Black Hole of London
Tait on for the last over before lunch....

Surely if australia win this test and therefore retain the ashes shane warne would be man of the series, how good is he.

Only 7 to go Warnie, hopefully the other bowlers can keep it tight at the only end

Aussie have just got on top this session now with that wicket, peiterson has got to get his head down now and show why he is a fantastic batsmen.

eddiesmith said:
What was wrong with his call at the toss? What, you expect him to put Australia in, when you are down a bowler, risk them putting a huge score on the board?

Sorry, only Ponting puts teams in on pitches like this

Ah yes, Billy strikes again, shame he doesnt ever stick the finger up when England appeal

And I thought I read earlier Aussies claimed he was cheating against them?

Good to see eddiesmith dreaming as usual.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back