Multiplat Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Assassin's Creed 3: Brotherhood

Was blown away by the footage when watching the Ubisoft press conference.

Don't know where they're going with the MP having some WAY too advanced for their time stuff though (invisible cloaks:confused:). But the MP (for PS3 only) beta will at least give us an idea of if it will be any good.

I thought that this would be a fairly cheap cash in on the mega franchise that Assassin's Creed is (much like the DLC turned out to be), but it certainly looks like Ubisoft is putting more into this than a shitty cheap story with no improvements.

AC2 was one of the best games of last year and the best thing was it was really quite long for a fairly linear overall story. If AC:B can at least replicate much of that then it'll be a winner.

REALLY hope that there's co-op though. Based on the cinematic it looks like there could be some form of co-op, which would just be insanely epic as you can just imagine the awesome possibilities in taking down enemies to any situation.

15 hours of gameplay if you're rushing through it and 20 hours if you take your time and do everything, HBK :).

Posted some videos in the E3 thread for whoever hasn't seen them. I'd link them here too but I'm not at a computer hehe.

15 hours of gameplay if you're rushing through it and 20 hours if you take your time an do everything, HBK :).
Yeah, worth doing the extra stuff as you get about 75% of trophies/achievements from finishing the story and the others are really fairly simple...and I love whoring myself to trophies.:heart::D

Still a lot longer story than the 6-8 hour ones we're used to nowadays.

REALLY hope that there's co-op though. Based on the cinematic it looks like there could be some form of co-op, which would just be insanely epic as you can just imagine the awesome possibilities in taking down enemies to any situation.

Fortunately, there is co-op, and sounds pretty sick too:thumbsu:

...Brotherhood's multiplayer is based on the idea of being an assassin. I mean being a real assassin, not just running around killing people. In the world of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, that means blending into crowds and behaving like a commoner, only to pop out and plunge your hidden blade into the side of one of your targets or a rival assassin, then stealthily blend back into the legion of pedestrians...

http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/109/1097399p1.html

Multiplayer trailer:

[YOUTUBE]h1lsUSiV4p8[/YOUTUBE]

:eek::thumbsu:

Is it really Assassins Creed 3? Isn't it just an extension for Ezio's story?

^im assuming so, but its meant to have a more interesting story. he is 40 this time around.. the mechanics will be very similar to AC2 though

Yeah it's not a true sequel in the series, but a sequel to Ezio's story. It's like Assassin's Creed:Bloodlines for the PSP, came in between AC1 and AC2.

Doesn't make it any less awesome though, from what I've seen, and it doesn't look like they've taken any shortcuts either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hated ac1, loved ac2 can't wait for acb the trailer looked really awesome.

one thing that got me in the first 2 games wouldn't an assassin do a better job if they didn't rock around in the worlds most obvious uniform :p

Shouldn't be a "3" in the title

I'm pretty sure its just AC: Brotherhood

I have a listing at work for AC: BH and AC3

Woah, WHAT?!!

Errr, I'm assuming you won't be able to tell us anything about the AC3 listing? Doubt it's anything more than placeholder anyway haha :D.

Everything :eek: Nah just the MP and the way it works completely. Maybe its cause i'm still partially hungover.

Well that was just one mode and yeah it was a little hard for me to get it too at the start hehe. Basically you have to hunt a target specified to you whilst another player has been ordered to target you, like a contract. You get points by assassinating your target and by running away from the guy targetting you. Once you've hidden long enough, they lose their contract and target someone else. You get a new contract once you've assassinated your target and have to hunt someone else. You can have more than one person going after you as well, which could make it pretty intense.

You get to pick your character and your two abilities when the match starts and you can swap abilities around in between deaths.

The whole "multiplayer mode" is basically the Templars training people to fight back against the assassins by learning their ways, so thats how they're fitting it into the story.

Hope this helped :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back