Multiplat Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Assassin's Creed 3: Brotherhood

Woah, WHAT?!!

Errr, I'm assuming you won't be able to tell us anything about the AC3 listing? Doubt it's anything more than placeholder anyway haha :D.

BH carries on from the end of AC2.

So it's really like AC 2.5, and they have been planning MP for a while, and this is their way of doing it.

Not sure what they have planned for AC3. Guess we will find out at the end of BH

Documented Walkthrough of the E3 demo
[YOUTUBE]jqZlioiBfSc[/YOUTUBE]
New agressive attacks look insane.

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Beta Dated
Ubisoft has confirmed that the PlayStation 3-exclusive multiplayer beta for Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood will go live on October 4, 2010. Of course, at the moment the beta can only be accessed via pre-ordering the game through select retailers, but we’re waiting to see if other means of access are granted any time soon.
http://www.gametrailers.com/news/assassin-s-creed-brotherhood/2399

holy crap that trailer in the op is amazing!

i didn't initially watch it because i wasn't really interested in the series after i got the dreaded memory block 4 glitch in the original game.

but after picking up assassins creed 2 for 49 bucks and completing it last night this game is a no brainer!

After seeing the name I immediately thought that the story would be based around Ezio's little brother, who was said to have died early on in the last game. I remember in the codex it said he just disappeared from the record books around that time, then i think he's sick in the game or something.

After seeing the name I immediately thought that the story would be based around Ezio's little brother, who was said to have died early on in the last game. I remember in the codex it said he just disappeared from the record books around that time, then i think he's sick in the game or something.

Both of Ezio's brothers and his father are hanged at the beginning of AC2.

AC:B still has Ezio as the protagonist whilst AC3 will have a completely new one.

pretty cool gameplay clip showing some new features

for me it's a must get but i'll likely wait til it drops to 50 dollars or thereabouts due to recently just putting 20+ hours into the previous game.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/27/a...gameplay-walkthrough-readies-us-fo/#continued
Looks the goods, im looking forward to the multiplayer more than anything else tbh.
As i am still to punch through all of AC2 and with the quality titles coming out at the end of the year/early next i cant see myself getting it for a bit.

pretty cool gameplay clip showing some new features

for me it's a must get but i'll likely wait til it drops to 50 dollars or thereabouts due to recently just putting 20+ hours into the previous game.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/27/a...gameplay-walkthrough-readies-us-fo/#continued

Loving the look of it so far. The only thing that I don't like are the flags. There better be a map for that stuff because gathering the flags and feathers was a massive pain even with a guide.

Yeah, worth doing the extra stuff as you get about 75% of trophies/achievements from finishing the story and the others are really fairly simple...and I love whoring myself to trophies.:heart::D

Still a lot longer story than the 6-8 hour ones we're used to nowadays.
totally agree.

Absolutely love the graphics of this series but they really must make story modes longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving the look of it so far. The only thing that I don't like are the flags. There better be a map for that stuff because gathering the flags and feathers was a massive pain even with a guide.

What? You don't have to collect them if you don't want...

Having a map would sorta defeat their purpose.

What? You don't have to collect them if you don't want...

Having a map would sorta defeat their purpose.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still end up collecting them, but I'll probably be a bit annoyed if I missed one and I don't know where it is. Have you seen the map? It's huge.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still end up collecting them, but I'll probably be a bit annoyed if I missed one and I don't know where it is. Have you seen the map? It's huge.
If you just do it systematically it works out a lot easier. Probably best to not go for it all at once as well, so you break up the monotony of just going for feather after feather (or in Brotherhood's case, Flags, all 101 of them).

And on Brotherhood, check out this fantastic walkthrough showing all new combat (from and onto horses!) as well as new weapons, enemies and getting a bit of a look at the new massive map.
[YOUTUBE]nA9gt6e16Yg[/YOUTUBE]

I was very late picking up both AC and AC2 for some reason, just finished AC2 last week and I loved it. Looking forward to this a lot now. Trailers look excellent

Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood

Anybody pre-ordered it and got the beta code?

My friend pre-ordered it and gave me the code. Signed up and all ready for October 4th. Its only the multiplayer, right?

Anybody pre-ordered it and got the beta code?

My friend pre-ordered it and gave me the code. Signed up and all ready for October 4th. Its only the multiplayer, right?

i have it fully pre-ordered/payed for and no beta code! :O

i wonder if i go down to eb if they'll give me one.

not really too fussed but wouldn't mind trying.

i have it fully pre-ordered/payed for and no beta code! :O

i wonder if i go down to eb if they'll give me one.

not really too fussed but wouldn't mind trying.

It's only available at participating retailers (although I think EB is one of them).

Give them a call/visit and see what they say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back