Assistant coach announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny thing is that most people pre-dean were, who, hasn't got what it takes, etc, etc...........now it all great choice... can't wait.........he first pick is pyman and Allen and the ? marks are out all ready!

the same thing was said when hammo was put in charge of the M.K.........

have a little faith people!!

Originally posted by The Rewboy

Get serious now!!

If your too young and immature to know who our past players are, dont embarras yourself b posting THAT rubbish.

For your own sake.

Bloody hell Rewboy.. I know u dont like me much- but it was not rubbish, I wanted to know who Robert Pyman was.. sorry I wasnt born earlier- next time I will try to be born earlier.. sheesh..

And as for my comment about Schwatta.. I wasnt exactly trying to be serious..

Gees.. sorry for being born so late.. and sorry for not knowing who a player is..

It was not immature.. I was just askin a question- if thats ok by u (which it obvisouly isnt)

Theres no reason to get angry about it

Go Roos

Originally posted by The Rewboy

Get serious now!!

If your too young and immature to know who our past players are, dont embarras yourself b posting THAT rubbish.

For your own sake.

You again. The perennial bagger with nothing interesting to say. Go and find yourself a rock to bury yourself under pal!

From North website:
Coaching Appointments.

Obviously we are all very excited about the appointment of our new senior coach Dean Laidley and we are extremely confident Dean will bring a new and fresh approach, as well as some terrific new ideas learned in his time at Collingwood under Mick Malthouse.

Further exciting developments are ahead with the formation of a new assistant panel under Dean.

Paul Hamilton will continue the fine job he has done with our younger players over the past two years and he will be joined by two fresh faces on the assistant panel – albeit one of them is returning to Arden Street for a second stint.

Robert Pyman and Anthony Allen are the two additions to our coaching panel for season 2003. Robert, as you will remember, spent time at the Roos as a player in the early 1990’s and unfortunately injury curtailed what looked a promising AFL career. Recently Robert has developed his coaching skills with Mick Malthouse, Dean Laidley and the Magpie crew and comes with a very fine reputation as a match day strategist and opposition analyst.

Anthony Allen, after a fine career as a player at VFL club Sandringham (including a Premiership and Team of the Century honours), has recently forged a coaching career with Box Hill Hawks (VFL) as assistant to Don McDonald and also performed duties in the role for the Hawthorn Football Club. Anthony also has significant qualifications in welfare & development and will prove a definite acquisition as we strive to better our players welfare & workplace conditions.

I am sure you will join me in welcoming this young, energetic & talented panel of coaches to the Roos!

Sounds.....different....:confused:

Originally posted by Royal Blue And White
Anthony also has significant qualifications in welfare & development and will prove a definite acquisition as we strive to better our players welfare & workplace conditions.

Very new age ... does this mean they will have oil burners and chimes in the change rooms during the game??

Good work Tashi...stick it up 'em!!

I value your posts.

Pyman was a shocker of a player, a bit like Clayton but tried to play on the ball. Would he have played with Mick Martyn, Archer and Stevo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Assistant coach announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Back