Rumour Assistant Coach Gossip

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Buckley is not going to taken a $120k-$150k job playing second fiddle to Ken. He can spend 2022 in the media earning enough money so that the tax on that income, is twice his assistant's salary at Port.

Last edited:

He played my nephews team and belted them. My Dad saw the game and told me that Campos team was so well structured and drilled.
My grandson played against them a couple of years ago, his team loss narrowly the first time but got thrashed in the second game. It appears the Brighton team revolves around Campo’s twin sons. The Brighton side is full of kids who go to Sacred Heart, so makes them pretty good.

Last edited:
Nathan Buckley is not going to taken a $120k-$150k job playing second fiddle to Ken. He can spend 2021 in the media earning enough money so that the tax on that income, is twice his assistant's salary at Port.

Because everyone is driven by money as their primary factor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S
I'd be alright with Campo.
So would I. I think he would be a good acquisition to improve our midfield. If we have to keep Bassett I would move home to the backline, promote Monty to senior assistant and find a decent forwards coach. Not sure who is left though that is half decent and would want to work alongside Ken.

Those Geelong coaches truly hate Chris Scott. Funny, I heard a couple of months ago Chris Scott was looking to get out of Geelong. Strange times. Hopefully Port is looking at Scarlett. Geelong defender meet Geelong defender?

i mean, his name has camp in it, just an easy connection to sell to the crowbots "yeah! it was him! the guy with camp in his name!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Assistant Coach Gossip

Remove this Banner Ad

Back