Rumour Assistant Coach Gossip

Remove this Banner Ad

Good on Voss for getting a senior coaching role, what did you expect the club to stand in his way? He has been here since 2015 too.

It's the Schofield move that we should be annoyed with, especially considering he was most likely talking to West Coast during the business end of our season. And for what? A similar role with a bit more money? He didn't move to become a head coach like Voss.
huh? That’s not what I said.

He would be the only coach on our payroll besides Monty who actually has a demonstrated history of getting their line to perform. Hinkley was a coach at Geelong from 04 to 09, not sure what line before going to GC where it was a bin fire, then us.

Was overlooked by St. Kilda, Richmond and Geelong despite interviewing. Funny how those clubs immediately had various levels of success afterwards.
Success leaves clues

My brother's son-in-law in Adelaide is balls-deep into the Crows. I remember visiting my bro a few years ago now, and him telling me how his in-law constantly raves about Camporeale's role and impact at the Crows. Rated him as the architect of the Crows success up until then. Amongst other reasons, they have been crap since he left.

I would be very happy to get him in to Port.

Camporeale took Brighton’s under 15s to a flag on the weekend, he is a must get.

Did he get there via the prelim final or straight from the semi finals? It's important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Assistant Coach Gossip

Remove this Banner Ad

Back