Rumour Assistant Coach Gossip

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I’m not buying the “we’ll see out season 2025” and reload with new coaching staff for 2026.

Just cut the ****ing chord.

They spoke to so many assistants with the view of potentially bringing them in for this season, and then all of a sudden they pulled the pin and stayed with the status quo.

Something has happened to change their plans for 2025.

This sounds a lot like another one of those times when your contact was being told what they wanted to hear while the real plan was always to keep the boys in their jobs and elevate from within.

This sounds a lot like another one of those times when your contact was being told what they wanted to hear while the real plan was always to keep the boys in their jobs and elevate from within.

The person who gave me this information had no vested interest in getting anyone onto the coaching staff, so you're basing your assumption off a false premise.

This is just a gut feel but I get the feeling that once Dew turned down our offer, the football committee made the decision that they will honour Hinkley's contract and 2025 will be his last year (win, lose or draw), so it probably makes sense to not bring any new assistants. There is major changes coming with Hinkley, CD and Cornes all coming out of contract.

This is just a gut feel but I get the feeling that once Dew turned down our offer, the football committee made the decision that they will honour Hinkley's contract and 2025 will be his last year (win, lose or draw), so it probably makes sense to not bring any new assistants. There is major changes coming with Hinkley, CD and Cornes all coming out of contract.

Purely financial. Next year will be a farce.

The person who gave me this information had no vested interest in getting anyone onto the coaching staff, so you're basing your assumption off a false premise.

It's not even about specific things, it's about a general pattern of the people who are actually in control of our club giving the impression that change is happening so that people who want change will shut up about it, but then rugpulling at the final moment.

Your contact(s) have given you info that sounds promising then fizzles out, again and again and again in the last 3-4 months or so. I don't think you're lying to us and I don't think they're lying to you, but clearly the power balance at the club isn't on our side.

Ken wouldn't like a senior assistant, man it reeks down there. (also why baulk at that?) - not really wanting too improve are they.

I agree we are punting on next year, I reckon I can see where it will head too.

Yeah, another wasted flipping year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Assistant Coach Gossip

Remove this Banner Ad

Back