ATP ATP 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Apart from Tsitsipas brain melt downs, he was up a set and 5-2 overnight before losing 8 of the next 9 games before eventually finishing strongly... he can be good.

I dont think he is good enough to win any slams on any surface

Tsitipas will be lucky to defend a quarter of his points on clay, he will be around top 30 by end of clay season. Probably where he belongs in all reality
Well he has defended his Monte Carlo title and is probably in the top 4 players on clay.

His first title in 11 months, but it is a good springboard for the clay season and will build his confidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theim lost to Millman in Serbia. But reports on twitter sound promising regarding his level of play for where he is at.
I watched some of it, Thiem was playing about 60% of what hes capable of, he played some good points. Millman wasn't exactly playing great tennis but was just slightly better when it mattered

There is some pretty good tennis being played this week on both sides. I don't know about Nicks meltdowns but Rublev needs to sort his emotions out. Lost his match at MC against Sinner which he should of won. It also happened in IW. The weather in Europe atm is all over the place. Windy in Belgrade and the ball is going all over the place. At least it is sunny in Barcelona today. Players will be on double duty as well due to the rain yesterday.

O'Connell likes commentating to himself. "Great tennis mate." No one in the crowd so just trying to pump himself up. Must have give his opponent the sh*** though, especially if they are getting beaten. Is giving me the sh*** as I put 50 on Zuk.

Remove this Banner Ad

ATP ATP 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back