ATP ATP 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Its going to be a great clay court season with finals contested between Nadal and Alcaraz, it will be great to see the trophys going mostly to Alcaraz as well instead of most of them going to Nadal.

Well done Alcaraz on joining the ATP 1000 winners list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Kyrgios hates playing on Clay - but playing tomorrow on Clay
Interesting 🤔

Its surprising seeing them playing on clay in the US, i didnt know they had any clay court tournaments in the US. Pretty boring part of the year really, Nadal cleaning up is just not enjoyable, not because i dont like him but its to predictable

He is going to surpass the other younger guys like Medvedev, Zverev and co.
Ha. They’re not young compared to him. That’s how scary it is.
Already beaten Tsitipas twice - in a major and 1000. Stephanos is 24 this year. 6 years on Alcaraz. It’s like this new generation failed to do anything, and now the new new generation is going to pass them all.

He's an exhibition tennis player at this point. Can play the Aus Open, show up for the US tour season, and enjoy the rest of the year off.
He’s in US for the NBA playoffs. It’s pretty obvious. The schedule well with his interests. Gets several hundred grand each tournament.

Nick is coming back to Aus after Charleston.

So many injures. Thiem still missing, nadal,

And now, Matteo Berrettini is out til the French out.

And Tsonga is retiring after the French open. Always a fav down here and was always exciting to watch.

edit: Charleston is the WTA. Nick is playing at the 250 in Houston.

Last edited:
Nick is coming back to Aus after Charleston.

So many injures. Thiem still missing, nadal,

And now, Matteo Berrettini is out til the French out.

And Tsonga is retiring after the French open. Always a fav down here and was always exciting to watch.

So he is missing the entire European clay season ?

Remove this Banner Ad

ATP ATP 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back