August - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Really looking forward to tomorrow's card. Especially Sepoy. Two small plays for me,

Flem Race 2- Chase the Rainbow. Was impressive last start, although this is tougher and he hasn't drawn well, will be charging home. Really hoping for some pace in this race. E/W @17 (also note he's around the mark in Guineas betting)

Flem Race 5- Venus World. Absolutely ridiculous odds. Two starts ago went down by a small margin to mid summers music. Last start drew wide, travelled 4 wide the trip and ran 4th, 2.6 lengths behind Parables and Mid Summer Music. Finally draws a barrier and is bolters odds again. Really confident it will run in the first half dozen and is a small winning chance. E/W @61

Still figuring out quaddie. Lights of Heaven is ridiculously short for mine, that might be the leg to get a result in. First leg is tough. Last leg i feel you have to go short with December Draw, or go wide, as there are 6-7 horses all around the mark behind him.

Are Mark Reed's runners on EPO?

I've all upped Offer Me Jewels, but feel Tolka Rock may win at big odds. Apparently he was dodgy with his trotters?

Bets for tomorrow. Some really good races tomorrow, but they are very open, hard to find much i like.

Adelaide race 7 - War Ends
Sydney race 2 - Winter King
Melbourne race 4 - Sepoy :eek:
race 5 - Pinker Pinker
race 6 - Playing God (Yeah LoH is a good horse, but i think $1.650 is short for her here)
race 7 - Temple of Boom
race 8 - December Draw

I don't ever post racing tips, coz i've got stuff all idea about racing, but a mate's dad is a very successful pro, and last night was sprouting to anyone that would listen that in flemington race 2 - Jessica rose is a really good shot. It opened at $26, and has already been hammered in by all the other pros to $9. If it doesn't win then it should definitely at least place

Bets for tomorrow. Some really good races tomorrow, but they are very open, hard to find much i like.

Adelaide race 7 - War Ends
Sydney race 2 - Winter King
Melbourne race 4 - Sepoy :eek:
race 5 - Pinker Pinker
race 6 - Playing God (Yeah LoH is a good horse, but i think $1.650 is short for her here)
race 7 - Temple of Boom
race 8 - December Draw

Reasonable day, finished ahead and thats all i can ask. Pinker Pinker paying $7 sure helped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caulfield

R1 - Plucky Belle is a star on the rise, take whatever you can today. I actually like her for the Thousand Guineas if she heads there, so take the $21 on that now as it should come in if she wins impressively as I suspect. Moody should go close to trifecta, with Samantha Miss' sister Hurriyet (prob needs further to show her best) and Cute Emily.
$1.70 in the first at Sandown over 1400. You'd expect it to win this.

Dont mind Niconero's brother Niconoise in the 3rd at sandown, backed him last start at Mooney valley and he didnt seem too like the tight track, he's a big rangy horse and the bigger straight at sandown should suit him alot better..

A few for today

Eagle Farm

R6 - MISS ORIELLE

Canterbury

R6 - EMPORACAT
R7- ALUMBRADO

Sandown

R4- SAVAGING
R5- STUDLEY PARK

Strathalbyn

R6- EXALTED BROTHER

Belmont

R4- SCREAMING PLUM
R7- FLIRTY LADY
R9- SOUTH BOULDER BOY

Could the quaddie this week pay less then $100?

Crystal Lily should win the 1st leg unless she has forgotten how to win.

Whobegotyou looks almost certain in the 2nd as does King's Rose in the 3rd leg with only Pinker Pinker & Lady Lanette with enough class to test her.

Leaves only the last leg to provide some value and if the favourite gets up there its not going to be worth much.

Alternatively it could pay a fortune if an upset happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

August - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back