Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know what you are referring to but I agree 😂
The commentator for the kayak, basically shitting on the Australian 4 with great glee that the Germans won.

It just aggravates me to watch these hockey medal finals knowing we have maintained our proud heritage of choking in this sport… especially, when it has been such an outstanding campaign overall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It just aggravates me to watch these hockey medal finals knowing we have maintained our proud heritage of choking in this sport… especially, when it has been such an outstanding campaign overall.

We were never near a favourite in the men’s hockey. Womens played okay but were so young.

Damn. Reckon we had more left in that tank but didn't start the final push early enough. Semi-final time would have won easily, but hard to tell the difference in conditions as Serbia went way slower and Spain went about the same.

The Kookaburras were never a serious chance of medalling let alone gold, and, NZ thrashing aside, they were poor all tournament.

The Hockeyroos cocked up a medal chance by losing to China though.

But, just for once… it would be nice to see these teams over-achieve as opposed to the constant under-achieving.

They hardly underachieved though that’s the point. Went basically as expected, women’s ideally would have won a quarter but that’s about it.

Fair enough. I’ll step back on the criticism. 😔🙏
Then how about Minge Lee in the golf? What’s going on there? 🤣🤣🤣

What did you expect? Ranked 11th coming in or something think the other one was ranked higher from memory

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back