Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

No chance to win gold now unless something really bad happens to Chen, but Keeney has to dive really well to hold onto the silver. The world champ is on a big comeback run.

Safe to say, gold or silver to Richo, our cyclists have met expectations especially compared to the disaster of Tokyo.

Well f***ing done.
To be honest cycling is something we should be pumping shit tons of funding into.

The Brits already showed its a sport that you can buy golds in essentially, with what they did pre London.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the coming days I guess we're just hoping France don't win gold so we can hold on to third place

Hey - you can never mind the host-country finishing good on the medal tally. Good luck to them if they beat us.

Those Pommies & others though....

That last dive got spoiled for me as I’m on Stan but my dad is watching ahead on channel 9 and I heard him yell out that she nailed it. I’m like guna know if she’s got silver next dive before I’ve seen it lol
Did he say it with the same authority as Mark Taylor does?

We once were quite good
Exactly my point, we have a pedigree in the sport and money makes a difference for it.

We need to start making some decisions now what we are going to target in Brisbane.

Swimming (Obviously)
Cycling
Rowing
Sailing

Are all sports we should go hard at, they all offer a lot of medals and we are good at them.

Channel 9 coverage should end with Tubby & Snoop Dog doing a synchro-dive from the 10m platform.

Would be a big splash...

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussies Aussie Watch - Paris 2024 - Paralympics 28 Aug - 8 Sep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back