NFL Aussies in the NFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: We are now guaranteed to have an Aussie in the Super Bowl

To bad Matt McBriar isnt in the match.
Why would it make any difference, just another Aussie to most Australians... Any self respecting NFL fan wouldn't say that, as it would mean the Boys would make it.

Why would it make any difference, just another Aussie to most Australians... Any self respecting NFL fan wouldn't say that, as it would mean the Boys would make it.

Dodgeball_Wrench_to_the_Face7fa.gif

hats off to rocca, played the playoffs well so far, wont be doing his future salary negotiations any harm

hats off to rocca, played the playoffs well so far, wont be doing his future salary negotiations any harm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel happy for Sav. Was treated like shit at the end of his AFL career (especially his last season or 2 at my club) and he deserved none of it. I'm glad he's doing really well and here's hoping he has a ring come 2 weeks time.

Feel happy for Sav. Was treated like shit at the end of his AFL career (especially his last season or 2 at my club) and he deserved none of it. I'm glad he's doing really well and here's hoping he has a ring come 2 weeks time.

Re: If Ben Graham or Saverio Rocca were to play in a Super Bowl

More people would watch it... and then flood talkback radio with hours of bullshit about how much they didn't like it.

Haha this is absolutely true, good post :thumbsu:

"The game is so slow and boring and they're all pussies because they wear padding, I didn't understand what was going on, why is there an offense AND a defense - I thought it was just one team" so on & so forth.

More people would watch it... and then flood talkback radio with hours of bullshit about how much they didn't like it.

"The game is so slow and boring and they're all pussies because they wear padding, I didn't understand what was going on, why is there an offense AND a defense - I thought it was just one team" so on & so forth.

Then you would get an equally predictable caller ring up an talk about the game as if they know all the ins and outs while making a fool of themselves.

Then you would get an equally predictable caller ring up an talk about the game as if they know all the ins and outs while making a fool of themselves.

There is no doubt at all that the interest has already risen and we're only up to the Championship games.

There was an article in the Sun about Ben Graham and no doubt tomorrows paper will have something on Rocca and the Eagles.

Increased talk of NFL on SEN, more stories on sportal and even seeing it mentioned on a sports program other than sports tonight.

I doubt it will be sustained but if NFL used to rate a 0/100 on the sports radar in Australia, then I reckon it's at about 5-10/100 now.

It's obviously very small, but with Channel ONE, I can only see that rising.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Aussies in the NFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back