Australia v India - pre series discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Around the Wicket

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 8, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This could be a extremely good series or a one sided beat down..

India aren't in the best form at the moment so it'll be interesting...

Hoping its a close series with India winning some games, I see Australia domination myself.

Hard to say atm, if a opener kills it in the shield they probably get the nod if not Head will probably get a crack at it.

If green dog was fit yes I could've seen head open...but now

Still think its going to be a bat off.....

Konstas the media favourite ....everyone loves a young en rise to riches story

Bangers....in terrible form atm...at the worst possible time...sad really

Harris....the master of Junction oval....not so anywhere else

Renshaw....does he know one end of the bat from the other....should try batting right handed

Interesting times ahead

India is pretty settled imo. There's the KL v Sarfaraz debate & whether Shami is fit. They've also dominated this series in Aus. Plenty of pressure on Aus to win, especially since it's likely the last home series v India for guys like Starc & Smith. Lyon has already talked up India's record over here.

Marnus last 2 test years have been pretty poor. That's another issue if he doesn't get off to a flyer. Surely Aus rotate their seamers, Boland has to be a strong chance for boxing day test. India's plan last few times were to tire the Aus bowlers through batting for long periods. It'll be difficult to achieve without Pujara but something they'll know works.

If green dog was fit yes I could've seen head open...but now

Still think its going to be a bat off.....

Konstas the media favourite ....everyone loves a young en rise to riches story

Bangers....in terrible form atm...at the worst possible time...sad really

Harris....the master of Junction oval....not so anywhere else

Renshaw....does he know one end of the bat from the other....should try batting right handed

Interesting times ahead

tbh strong chance it could backfire but considering Harris, Bancroft and Renshaw are all tried and failed I wouldn’t be against throwing the 19 year old in there, hopefully he can score some more runs before selection day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia v India - pre series discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back