The Law Australian Police brutality thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a case of brutality, but yet another example of the systemic racism within Australian po-po.
You can be arrested and assaulted and your home illegally searched while on your own property and the cops will talk about how they got hurt treating you like shit

Whole thing started because of the racist cop attitude of the neighbour and then the police being actual racist cops

You can be arrested and assaulted and your home illegally searched while on your own property and the cops will talk about how they got hurt treating you like shit

Whole thing started because of the racist cop attitude of the neighbour and then the police being actual racist cops
This dude needs to place the same call when he sees a white neighbour in the shared area and see what happens.

This dude needs to place the same call when he sees a white neighbour in the shared area and see what happens.
i wouldn't recommend it

he's either going to subject someone else to police brutality or they'll end up coming after him for "false" reporting

Protesters using rocks, tomatoes and horse shit to use as weapons against the police to protest a weapons expo is one of the better splashes of irony in recent memory!
Yeah eggs as well. Not happy about that given the shortage in some areas. Probs a fair section of vegans in the protest crowd too who might be offended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno mate, I think its a reasonable thing to do. If people who make lots of money from death and destruction can't at least be made to feel a little bit bad about themselves for a couple of days then we truly are a lost society.

But they can’t protest peacefully? Have to attack people to get their message across?

But they can’t protest peacefully? Have to attack people to get their message across?
Yeah violence isn't great. But peaceful protests need to inconvenience in some way otherwise what is the point.

All in all, if I'm making money from bombs being dropped on children in Ukraine then an egg or two in the face is probably only fair.

I dunno mate, I think its a reasonable thing to do. If people who make lots of money from death and destruction can't at least be made to feel a little bit bad about themselves for a couple of days then we truly are a lost society.
Yeah but then these winners run to the next protest, then the next, then the next...

They always inconvenience you and I going about our day but never make any sacrifice themselves. I mean, if they all boycott specific companies and affect profits you'll see some change mighty quick. Just slowing us from getting to work achieves zilch. Think they could go without their iPhone, Ubers, McDonalds etc though? Of Course not

If everyone who wanted to protest got together and said stop buying xyz until we get what we want, you'd soon see that company on your side. Before long Apple are in negotiations at the white house to get shit done. That would however require actual action/sacrifice from slactivists, something they don't like. Much easier to just post a black square or whatever the ****

That's my main issue with these winners, not the individual cause. They just piss us off who care slightly less about their cause while achieving less than nothing and not having their lives impacted one bit other than trying to score virtue points online. **** them tbh

Yeah but then these winners run to the next protest, then the next, then the next...

They always inconvenience you and I going about our day but never make any sacrifice themselves. I mean, if they all boycott specific companies and affect profits you'll see some change mighty quick. Just slowing us from getting to work achieves zilch. Think they could go without their iPhone, Ubers, McDonalds etc though? Of Course not

If everyone who wanted to protest got together and said stop buying xyz until we get what we want, you'd soon see that company on your side. Before long Apple are in negotiations at the white house to get shit done. That would however require actual action/sacrifice from slactivists, something they don't like. Much easier to just post a black square or whatever the ****

That's my main issue with these winners, not the individual cause. They just piss us off who care slightly less about their cause while achieving less than nothing and not having their lives impacted one bit other than trying to score virtue points online. **** them tbh
Sorry the protests inconvienced you, don't worry about the issue of a bombs trade expo will ya?

They have an actual point other than being bored unemployed greens voters with nothing better to do?
That's a bit simplified and cliched.
The protestors are mainly intelligent young people who know the reality and are disgusted that bombs and tanks are being spruiked like it's a car show in Melbourne.
They're unveiling bombs and tanks under curtains with music and a light show.
It's sick.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Law Australian Police brutality thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back