Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water

Remove this Banner Ad

George shot himself in the foot a couple of times. Should’ve answered Emmett straight up. Should’ve said he would’ve done it differently purely to rebuild relationships, even if he didn’t mean it.

That said Hayley totally deserved it.

Really fun season to be honest. The best final 2 we've had in terms of games played and moves made. Lots and lots of sloppy Survivor but sloppy Survivor is great TV.
All Stars already gave us a near flawless game, it was nice to see a bit more chaos.
Well said.

Thankfully George and Hayley both lasted so long. Really enjoyed it.

Very deserving winner. I think she killed that final tribal. She’s smart, composed and very well spoken.

Great game Hayley and also George for that matter. Two of the better players we’ve had in our version. Loved the outback setting too.

Great show Survivor, just love it 😍

When the music changed after the 2-2 vote it killed all if the suspense
Georges opening pitch didn't have any moves just this 'phases', his answers seemed very short for someone who is into politics. I felt like the fact they showed any votes were to just show that 'he got some' but thought it'd only be those as his total.

He was also in trouble against some big egos in the jury who were never going to respect his moves. He pretty much had a hand in every single eviction, with a target on his back and always managed to sway the vote somewhere. Hayley was still a pretty worthy winner, but being unanimously voted off, by just trying to blow up George's game, coming back in then just slipping back into the tribe unnoticed. How stupid were the rest of tribe not to vote her out.

Stupid twists, but only 1 out of the top 4 didn't actually get voted out during the game.

I think it actually bears mentioning, if you are going on next season take notes on Haileys final tribal.

Specific moves, owned her game, acknowledged her mistakes, was honest and humble. Granted George was the 96 Fitzroy lions as competition but she was flawless in that final tribal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

George shot himself in the foot a couple of times. Should’ve answered Emmett straight up. Should’ve said he would’ve done it differently purely to rebuild relationships, even if he didn’t mean it.

That said Hayley totally deserved it.

Hard to tell with the edit but George needed to play on the how the brains tribe pushed him into the moves that he made. I mean the very first vote that had the twist that ultimately saved Wai was his own doing and also damaged his reputation from the off but the moves post that he did to save himself/members of his alliance of which he deserves a lot of credit for (Hayley was also big in those moves too).

The way he played the game from there on would have been more understanding to the jury.

On a seperate note, wasn't a fan of Brains vs Brawn concept.

The rightful winner won tonight.

Hayley actually did outwit, outlast and outplay.

She may have been a brain but by the end she proved she played not only to her strength as a brain but also competed with the brawns.

How is it even possible/(legal?) to run a market on something that was completed ages ago? What did the odds look like?

I didn't even read the story.
I was scrolling and saw a picture of Hayley and a headline along the lines of Sportsbet has Hayley heavy favourite to win.
Completely unavoidable

I didn't even read the story.
I was scrolling and saw a picture of Hayley and a headline along the lines of Sportsbet has Hayley heavy favourite to win.
Completely unavoidable
That alias bf dude is a writer by day for trashy news.com websites clearly

When the music changed after the 2-2 vote it killed all if the suspense
That's the biggest knock I have on Australian Survivor generally. The music editing is atrocious and gives away the challenge winners etc. almost every time 5 seconds prior to the win.

That being said, great effort Hayley. An all-round great game. George was a worthy opponent and played an excellent game overall, just not as complete.

Absolutely loved this season. the finale was a good one although not the best (the first comeback season was the best by far even if it was the worst season)
Hayley was a worthy winner, did feel for George a bit given that he was never voted out. i dont think George actually cooked the final tribal, he was talking to a jury that had already made up his mind. It was Georges fault for Emmets question given he disparaged Emmett in his bootout. I feel that if the jury were more survivor savvy he could have pulled out a close win. But that's the game

Thoughts from the episode.
Cara's husband is a very lucky man,.
Flick going for the toungy with what i thought was her dad at the time almost made me faint.
George's sister got the looks in the family.
And a virgin could have lost their virginity if they fell off the final challenge awkwardly!

Cant wait for Feb, hope i can make it through more than half the next us survivor, something i haven't been able to achieve since David Vs Goliath

Absolutely loved this season. the finale was a good one although not the best (the first comeback season was the best by far even if it was the worst season)
Hayley was a worthy winner, did feel for George a bit given that he was never voted out. i dont think George actually cooked the final tribal, he was talking to a jury that had already made up his mind. It was Georges fault for Emmets question given he disparaged Emmett in his bootout. I feel that if the jury were more survivor savvy he could have pulled out a close win. But that's the game

Thoughts from the episode.
Cara's husband is a very lucky man,.
Flick going for the toungy with what i thought was her dad at the time almost made me faint.
George's sister got the looks in the family.
And a virgin could have lost their virginity if they fell off the final challenge awkwardly!

Cant wait for Feb, hope i can make it through more than half the next us survivor, something i haven't been able to achieve since David Vs Goliath
Funny cause I feel that if George was more survivor savvy he would have known how to pitch to the jury better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Back