FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 1 - Cont. in Pt. 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anyone ever split off from their tribe? Built their own mini shelter away from everyone and just lived off on their own? Make up their own banner and a buff of leaves and mud and become a one man tribe? Legit think the army man might do it.

Has that Odette actually spoken at all this season?
Perhaps she's a deaf mute like Christy from The Amazon. (OMG that's 15 years ago!)

Just missed when the loser flips the board and storms off telling everyone to **** off
That's usually everyone who plays against me

I once had 3 people merge their wealth and play as one team against me and I still wiped the table with them because I'm an arsehat

Has anyone ever split off from their tribe? Built their own mini shelter away from everyone and just lived off on their own? Make up their own banner and a buff of leaves and mud and become a one man tribe? Legit think the army man might do it.

They did that on that Bear Gryllis show- The Island. They didn't last long- and were always relying on the main tribe for food anyway.

I once had 3 people merge their wealth and play as one team against me and I still wiped the table with them because I'm an arsehat

Haven't done that with monopoly, but I have chucked a backgammon board before. Literally chucked it- all the way across the room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a very satisfying episode. Tara crying. Learning about Yoga from Henry. Introducing Ben and Michelle(that's who I think they were, right?). Smug smiles wiped out again. And Mark on the warpath.

Who could ask for anything more?

Last edited:

I've made my sister cry and quit because I wouldn't trade with her, and it was unfair I'd trade with everyone else. She was offering me a brown and light blue for orange and purple and I'm sorry that's just not a deal I'm making!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back