FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watchers of the US version, how often is the fire challenge used in the final 4?
Not too often but it comes up every season basically, as the person on the bottom mostly tries to convince someone else to force a fire making challenge as Jericho did last night rather than swing the vote entirely to someone else.

Haha, sorry about that. As soon as I heard Michelle speak this season all I could picture was Dan, who I remember because he reminds me of an equally condescending relative of mine.
To be fair though, Dan was adopted.

In the US version, the fire-making tie-breaker has appeared five times at the final 4, and one other time when there were only 2 players remaining on a tribe.

It's quite rare because the person in Tara's position would usually be taking a huge risk. Her shitness has in effect become a neverending super idol, so although I award her credit for helping the show along, the strategic weight of the move itself should be taken with a grain of salt.

Tara still has a dig at AK
Still forgets the 2 twists that kept her in and killed his game
Yeah I'm more than a little sick of Tara's "I'm awesome cause I'm still here" thing. You were voted out FFS.

Gotta say for a finale and after watching all season... I have little interest in watching tonight.
I'm watching the Socceroos, Jericho should win easily and if he slips up and doesn't win immunity I don't care for either alternative so not even going to both catching up on the ep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, what chance is Jericho of not winning this challenge? 1%? Less? Surely he's got it in the bag.
What % chance was Kristie given last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back