FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baden got what he deserved. Completely cack for most of the game. Shame no one called out Pia for the fact her "moves" were all the works of others and that she piggy backed on them.

Hows Janine giving her a soft question.

Oh well, hopefully All Star isn't the giant steaming pile that CvC has been the past two years.

Pia wasn't nearly as good as she made herself out to be, but she was still a hell of a lot better than Baden the goat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The seem to think the show will struggle to rate if there are no celebs in there.
Well that explains why The Masked Singer exists... I guess.

Sucky end to a good season.

Not sure whether I’ll watch future seasons, it’s ultimately too predictable. The ones who ride the coattails of others win, the ones who no one really care about. Outlast, yes. Is hiding behind others a skill? Sure. But then hearing Pia for half an hour claim she put everyone bar Janine on the jury was vomit worthy. You really weren’t that good.

And Luke deciding to save Pia? Yeah, well done. Harry, robbed son. Clearly the best player. And voted out because they knew he would win. That sucks. Doesn’t seem worth my time.

Best part of the episode is that going in you knew that David's jury question was going to be straight fire but it still exceeded expectations.

Watching it I felt like Baden's best avenue to victory was to win immunity, take Harry to the end and then try to stake his claim on having played a much better social game than Harry. He could have claimed that he helped Harry stick around because he knew that he was always the #1 target of the champions and that he was actually just Baden's shield and only made it to the end because it was part of Baden's strategy. I think that Harry is such a good tribal performer that he could have overcome this but I feel like this was still the only play that could have won the game for Baden.

Vsing Pia they're both going to argue on grounds of social game and relationships and she was always going to win. He went from maybe a 15% chance of victory to <1% when he decided to take Pia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back